• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Civilian Marksmanship Program Deal!

Started by nastygunz, April 07, 2024, 07:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Daisy Match Grade Avanti 853 Pellet Rifle
The classic NRA Junior competition rifle! Ideal for shooters 16 and up (with adult supervision) to learn to shoot in 10-meter competition. Daisy's Match Grade Avanti 853 Legend has a sporter hardwood stock that's capped with a removable buttpad to allow for the included insert spacers to adjust the length of pull for the shooter's size.

Most impressive is the crowned Lothar Walther barrel. It's precision-bored for .177 match pellets, has 12 lands and grooves, and a right-hand twist. The front sight has interchangeable aperture inserts, and the rear sight is micrometer adjustable. The included sling will also help the shooter steady the rifle. The 853 Legend is so accurate that most shooters will not outgrow the rifle's potential. Although official competition rules do not allow scopes, the rifle has a dovetail scope mount in the diecast receiver in the event you want to use this rifle for shooting other targets or just for fun.

Single pump pneumatic lever action rifle in .177 cal.

Gun has dovetail scope rail

Comes with Daisy 5899 Peep Sight

Hawks Feather

Not only do they shoot good, but they clean up fairly decent as well. I bought this one (with a decent, but rough stock at the time) from a guy that restores the working parts. He was friends with a guy at CMP who would hand pick some for him to rework and sell.

nastygunz

Shes a beauty! I have one on the way  :yoyo:

Hawks Feather

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do. I don't shoot it as much as I should, but I do like it.

nastygunz

I have a Daisy 499B already, shes a tack driver, literally. I dominate our BB gun competition against the kids ha ha.

DAISY MODEL 499B CHAMPION COMPETITION AIR RIFLE

The Daisy 499B Champion is most-accurate 5-meter competition BB gun in the world.

Hawks Feather

I always wanted a 499B, but it just never happened.

nastygunz

Cant beat any of those Daisy BB guns for fun. I have an old coffee can hanging off a bush out in the backyard and I sit out there and plink that thing constantly. The most fun is hauling all the kids up to the camp with their red rider carbines and shooting.Merica🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

nastygunz

How weird is that? There is a guy on Gateway to air guns who has the exact same name and gun as you do!  :innocentwhistle:

I got my 853 today, I really like the look and feel of it, I like the stock to it has a flat oil finish type to it. Everything is in pretty good shape I am going to leave it exactly how it is but instead of the peep sight I am going to slap a scope onto it today.

Hawks Feather

I think that guy on GTA is my brother Larry or maybe Terry. I can't be held responsible for what either of them say.  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

Anyway, enjoy your new airgun and let me know how it works for you.

nastygunz

Shes a sexy beast! It has some kind of an oil finish on the wood which I really like actually and I slapped a little 4X scope on it. I'll get her out for some shooting if it ever stops raining. I picked up a Crosman 362 .22 air rifle that I also need to take out on its maiden voyage to the range. They are supposed to be a really good little rifle.  I am going to try that one out on squirrels this fall.

Hawks Feather

That one has a pretty decent stock. Some that I have seen have been marked up.

FinsnFur

Are we gonna see some dead chipmunks soon?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Hawks Feather

Munks are not around here either. Too many xxx feral cats.

nastygunz

I shoot them with my .22 smoothbore rifle, ratshot  :yoyo: