• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Bird decoy tree give away!!! (contest)

Started by CCP, August 14, 2010, 12:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LORDDAL

ok count me in i'll saygood ole number 39
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Dave

Wow, they killed some doves in that promo video.  Great idea - wish I'd have thought of it.
Put me down for 25 (number, that is).
Dave

Tappen

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Silencer

hey Frogman,   JohnP already picked 10  :wink:

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

vvarmitr

That (what holds water back & makes a lake) Barry is always beating me to calls then he has the audacity to pick the number I wanted. :argh:
:doh2:  :laf:

I'll go w/ the number that's never done me any good before ..... 43. 

topdawg

has anybody won yet  :confused:  :confused: i need to know that i lost so i can get mine ordered  :yoyo:  darn advertising... know i have to have one  :madd:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

CCP

You can find the WINNER to the contest by clicking HERE

I would like to THANK all you guys for participating in the contest and will get another up in the near future.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

HuntnCarve

The decoy tree arrived today! :highclap:  Thank you all so much!  Hopefully I'll be able to post some photos of the tree in action.  Thanks again!

HuntnCarve
Dave

FinsnFur

Dave, When Rich told me you won it, I asked him if he could get the tree with Ground Hog decoys.
Always looking out for you Bud :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HuntnCarve

I don't care what Bop and the rest of the fellas say about you Jim...You're alright in my book!  -[Please excuse that box of stink bugs I shipped out to you]. :alscalls: