• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Working at making work easier.

Started by pitw, December 11, 2009, 10:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Mandy our daughter was working for the joy of it the other day.

She has been making up these trays for 5 years now and delvers them to people/business's that help keep our spraying operation running in the spring.  Welders, tire shop, mechanics, parts store, ag supplier and a few customers.  Absolutely amazing what this kind of thing can do for relationships with these people.  Many times I know these guys help us first and this is a big part of it.  Also gives me a reason to keep the old double barrel oiled and loaded :wink:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Barry,

That is the way to keep your spraying business above the rest in the area.  Nice thing to do and a great business strategy.

Jerry

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Okanagan

Good for you! Good business, and just good, period.  Extra work, never quantifiable, but well worthwhile.

Merry Christmas!

weedwalker

Showing some gratitude and appreciation goes a long way with customer relations. :yoyo: :yoyo:

pitw

Quote from: weedwalker on December 11, 2009, 01:39:06 PM
Showing some gratitude and appreciation goes a long way with customer relations. :yoyo: :yoyo:

I guess I have to agree with this statement cause talking with the boss at the welding shop he said"I hate it when Mandy phones with a broken wing in the spring.  The parking area takes on a bit of a drag racing type look as all my guys try to be first one there". 

Palegroe

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

KySongDog

Quote from: pitw on December 11, 2009, 01:49:47 PM

I guess I have to agree with this statement cause talking with the boss at the welding shop he said"I hate it when Mandy phones with a broken wing in the spring.  The parking area takes on a bit of a drag racing type look as all my guys try to be first one there". 

I don't think those guys are interested in a broken wing.   :nono:

FinsnFur

Boy, they even look really good. Like some sort of miniature pie :yoyo:

Good deal all the way around. Mandy's gonna do good with the family business :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Kinda what they are JIm except we call them tarts[the baking that is].