• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Ooooo - aaaaahh!

Started by Coulter, March 07, 2013, 09:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

This one is currently being auctioned off on another forum that I frequent for a friend. He is an outstanding decoy carver and makes his living as such. Unfortunately, his shop burned to the ground last week along with all of his tools, supplies, hunting equipment, etc. Fortunately nobody was hurt and the fire didn't make it to the house. Hopefully, he is able to get back into the swing of things and supply his family with income once again. His name is Jode Hillman, he's from Jersey...thoughts and prayers are welcome.

Here is the call I sent in on his behalf...3 1/2" slate over glass in Canarywood with spiral edging and matching striker.

Hawks Feather

Great looking call and your donation to help a friend makes it even better.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

I might get to keep this one...the auction hasn't begun yet. But I already started the bidding when it does at $100. Figured I could save on shipping it if I win it :innocentwhistle:

vvarmitr

That spiraling is cool & functional as well. I really like it  :biggrin:

Todd Rahm

Coulter

Thanks James and Todd...I just talked with Jode at a decoy show in Cleveland yesterday. He came over for the first time to try and get re-supplied for his shop with a few tools. I'm glad to see he's going to keep at the carving. I didn't mention the call to him :innocentwhistle:.

Steve