• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

North Bay Toxin - Amboyna Burl (eye candy for sale)

Started by Coulter, April 30, 2013, 09:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

This is the last of the amboyna calls that I had made, I had to post this one on here for James to take a gander at, the other three sold over the weekend to some very happy clients. I really hate to sell these after I make them, but I figure I can always make another. These calls are real turkey slayers...This one is 3" slate over glass set in Amboyna Burl w/ a padauk striker - The cost is $85 delivered to your door. Here she is...

Shoot me over a PM or e-mail with any questions - thanks for looking,

Steve

iahntr

Scott

Yotehntr

That's awesome Steve!  :yoyo:  Love the sapwood in that piece!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Coulter

Thanks guys...you should've seen the other one that I didn't get a picture of before selling :doh2: That had to be THE nicest pot I've made to date.

Oh and this one is sold pending payment... :wink:

Steve

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Well, since it is sold I can say that it is one beautiful call.  I love Amboyna Burl and this piece looks really nice.

Jerry

Coulter

Yeah, I sold all four of them...Now another guy wants one :doh2: I sense another wood run coming real soon.

Thanks Jim and Jerry...hey that sounds like a good cartoon title :innocentwhistle:

Steve

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

That is gorgeous Steve!  :highclap:
I'd love to turn some of that someday, but what to make?  It's a lot of $ to be spinning!  ;yes;

Coulter

QuoteIt's a lot of $ to be spinning!

Yeah, no kidding...I'm pretty paranoid when I turn that stuff. But the results are sooo worth it! Hopefully I can dig up another piece or two when I head back up to the wood shop...you and Glen wanna go for a ride?

Steve