• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

'puter problems

Started by 5 SHOTS, January 02, 2010, 08:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

Sorry i haven't been here lately. My 'puter took a crap, :madd:  but I think I will be up and running next week some time. :fingerx:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

pitw

You better get it fixed as we still have a mite of planning to do.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Bopeye

Quote from: 5 SHOTS on January 02, 2010, 08:32:01 PM
Sorry i haven't been here lately. My 'puter took a crap, :madd:  but I think I will be up and running next week some time. :fingerx:

I house trained my computer so it rarely takes a crap in the house anymore.  :eyebrownod:

Hope you get up and running soon my friend.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Todd Rahm

And I thought ya just didn't love us anymore Art?  :eyebrow:

FinsnFur

puter problems?
What could possibly go wrong? Ask Barry how easy running these electronic contraptions are. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 03, 2010, 12:51:03 PM
  Ask Barry how easy running these electronic contraptions are. :wink:

Heck yeah  :sarcas3:.  Anyone with half a brain can become good on them :hahaha:.

Bopeye

I guess I'm missing two thirds of my brain then, because they drive me nuts.  :highclap:

pitw

Quote from: Bopeye on January 03, 2010, 01:21:51 PM
I guess I'm missing two thirds of my brain then, because they drive me nuts.  :highclap:

Too much brain is the problem Bop  :wink: You try to think for it and that never works :argh:

Bopeye

Quote from: pitw on January 03, 2010, 01:28:35 PM

Too much brain is the problem Bop  :wink: You try to think for it and that never works :argh:

Never been told I had too much brain. I appreciate that Barry. I like Chet and Richard, but I think I'm starting to love you.  :huh:

That was a partial quote from the movie "Wyatt Earp" when Holiday says Wyatt is his friend, but he thinks he's beginning to love Morgan. Remember?

pitw

Quote from: Bopeye on January 03, 2010, 01:30:58 PM
Quote from: pitw on January 03, 2010, 01:28:35 PM

Never been told I had too much brain. I appreciate that Barry. I like Chet and Richard, but I think I'm starting to love you.  :huh:

That was a partial quote from the movie "Wyatt Earp" when Holiday says Wyatt is his friend, but he thinks he's beginning to love Morgan. Remember?

Sure don't remember the movie Bop cause that would have meant I saw it :sleep:.  I'm more than a little concerned about your love me though :holdon:.

HaMeR

I'm sure ol Bop will be happy to show you his affection Barry. I believe that's where the Brokeback part of the LBL came from.  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

5 SHOTS

OK I was sittin' here a while back and this thing didn't do what I thought it should so I got to thinking.....what else can it do?
So I started clicking.....#1. Then there was this little blinking thing just begging me to type something...#2. So I got to thinking, Someone had said "format C" so I decided to try it.....#3. And lo and behold my problem was GONE Along with everything else. So I get out my disc and discovered I can't find the product key, (lost during moving?)
Then i find out I don't have any of the drivers for the Ethernet or any of the other hardware built into this thing, (they are all on the disc that is worthless without the key). But through patience, (and a little blunt force trauma) I managed to get a driver saved to a disc at a friends house and got the Internet working, then downloaded drivers for a few days and now all is like new again, (until I decide to try to fix something again).
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

KySongDog

Quote from: 5 SHOTS on January 12, 2010, 08:41:03 AM
Someone had said "format C" so I decided to try it.....#3. And lo and behold my problem was GONE Along with everything else.

:doh2:  That format c was for Barry.   :nono:   It does clean things up a bit though, doesn't it.   :eyebrownod:

pitw

Did you see what you started here 5shots.  Bopeye is in love, I'm running scared and Semp ain't going to be much help :whew:.

FinsnFur

Thats why my name is Jim Champion.....and Windows7 was my idea. :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Mallardsr

pitw, if someone swaps James' blood pressure pill with viagara, your gonna be in deep dodo! :roflmao:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11