• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

more people banned?

Started by 5 SHOTS, August 07, 2008, 12:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

There is some gossip on other forums about more people getting banned on that OTHER forum and no one has even mentioned it here... yet anyway. I'll have to get up early.  :corn:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

NASA

Not just people, but advertisers, too.  Along with threats of law suits sprinkled on as garnish.   :readthis:

FinsnFur

Gahd I miss that shithole  :sad: :puke:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

If a guy was to look at there ban list you would notice some of the most knowledgeable coyote hunters out there on it. That should tell you something right there. One of the best e-call manufactures just made the list. I am glad Walmart don't ban people for talking about them. Of course Walmart can run a business. :biggrin:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FOsteology

The credibility and usefulness of PM circled the drain a long time ago....

nastygunz

If you ever go there now and then they are stagnant.....like an isolated little pre-stone age tribe in the deepest amazon rain forest, they are innner focused and isolated and any member who "breaks" archaic tribal law is banished to the Outlands.

FOsteology

I'm rather curious as to PM's reason for pulling the banners and banning the two previous sponsors....

browning204

Weird very weird, Like we haven't seen this coming a mile away. The alienate everyone who ever offered any knowledge or useful stuff to that board.

Mark my words, they will send whining E-mails to some of the big boys begging them to come back. Just sit tight and it will happen.
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Okanagan

Quote from: FOsteology on August 07, 2008, 08:48:55 PM
I'm rather curious as to PM's reason for pulling the banners and banning the two previous sponsors....

The real reasons are obvious, Faux Preaux and control of money the site can make, but any reason they tell people will continue the fiction.  They seem to be moving farther into a fantasy world.

Actually, it has been refreshing NOT to read here about the growing implosion of PM.  Folks on this site seem healthy enough to get on with life, people who like hunting and being able to speak their mind without constant harrassment if their mind isn't bowing to Big Brother.  That once fine site is not worth the energy it takes to look in the rearview mirror.

Rprince

I know Minaska got cut but who was the other sponsor?

yucca

Is PM an org like the NRA or RMEF?

browning204

carey custom rifles.  I am pretty sure.

EDIT: Carey put links to WT and Minaska on his personal site. Not saying that was a reason but weird isn't it!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

KySongDog

Quote from: yucca on August 07, 2008, 09:44:59 PM
Is PM an org like the NRA or RMEF?

PM claims to be a non profit 501(c)(3) corporation (like a church).  But for some odd reason, their name does not appear in the IRS data base of tax exempt companies.   :confused:

DirtyDog

Maybe it is a Canadian Non Proficr Org.     :roflmao:

Bills Custom Calls

I was told it takes along time to get all the paper work done and filed,and they are within the regs of a 501 [c] [3]

I guess time will tell
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

KySongDog

A company that applies for non profit status gets a letter from the IRS (determination letter)  that states they have been approved.  This letter should be available now.  Also Form 1023 "Application for Recognition of Exemption"  must be made available to the public now.

It has been over a year. All of the above should be available now.

Semp

Bills Custom Calls

It doesn't take a year  to get those papers

We had ours in 6 months and could of had them sooner if we could have moved a little quicker
Since we had meetings once a month and things had to be discussed and majority had to ok it.

We never pulled an officers meeting,and went around anyone.We could have,but we wanted everyone to be apart of it.

And the Non Profit Org that I helped set up is still going strong today
They have their event next week end and I will be there to help with the auction and spend a few $$$ on food and other misc.things
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

CCP

You can search on line pretty much any tax exempt Company and get the info. Most have it on there website or a link to the info. It is a tax exempt company so there should be no reason to not show it. Any way it turns out once someone pushes the issue and they have to release that info to someone it will surly be posted somewhere on the internet. Then all will know, don't see the big deal why they wont post it. Someone will anyway.

It would be much better if they posted it than waiting for someone else to do it. I personally don't care but now that they seem to want to hide it then it does make a normal person curious. If it truly is as they say and not finished up yet then this should be a clear indication of the people running predator Masters or the lawyers they use.

For the guys that might be worried about being sued by predator masters don't worry. If it takes there legal team more than a year to get the tax papers done than it will take them 10 years to present and execute a real court case.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net