• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Morning at the range

Started by FinsnFur, November 03, 2013, 06:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Katie came down the steps this morning in her PJ's and said, "Dad lets go shoot stuff today".

Well...... :shrug: Who am I to argue with THAT! Especially since it wasn't going to cost me anything.
Kristee wanted nothing to do with it. :laf:  So Katie and I ate some breakfast, grabbed a box of home rolled ammo out of the stash, and to the range we went.
She played with the gun and I played with the camera. :eyebrow:
The camera has a cool 10 shot burst mode which I love for situations like these. Heck you could even see the brass flying through the air.
It was kinda cool to click through them in sequence like a slide show when we got home. By god she holds that gun still a lot better then I do.
She also shot my lil keltech CCW and she hit everything she pointed it at. (10 yds)

Then we seen this guy on the way home. I think this is as close as I've ever got to an Eagle. It was pretty short lived though. :laf: he saw the camera come out the window and up he went.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Excellent day for sure!!  Good to see Katie out having fun with Dad & shooting stuff. All the pics are cool. Really like the clays tho.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

possumal

Having quality time with your daughter is cool stuff, Jimbo.  Glad you had a good day.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

shaddragger

Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

Hawks Feather

I am really sorry that you didn't get to shoot.   :alscalls:  You were having a ball weren't you?

Jerry

Okanagan

Thanks for posting that.  Warms my heart  -- as cliched as that may sound!

That's a great capture of a dynamic moment with the eagle starting to spread his wings and launch. 

bigben

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

JohnP

Doesn't get any better than that.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Carolina Coyote

Many kudo's to Katie, sure was a lot of holes in them targets.  :highclap: cc

Frogman

WTG taking the kids shooting, Jim.  The eagle pic is really good!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!