• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Family Get Together

Started by JohnP, October 14, 2009, 12:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

We had just poured our patio slab a few days before I took this picture.  Lucky for us they had not visited while it was still wet.   We don't feed them, that pan was left out to be put in the thrash, I guess they were just checking it out. 

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

HaMeR

:doh2: Imagine the meals that could have been made in that pan if it would have been re-distributed to someone that's too lazy to work!! I hope the dumbocrats don't see this wasteful spending John!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Cool picture once again. You're location is adored by Mother Nature just as much as you do.  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Todd Rahm

Yeah John, enjoy your pics. If'n it wasn't for the heat and the Mexican Olympic team crossing your country, I might consider the area for retirement just based on the pics.  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

It would seem that they do know what a pan is normally used for.  I looked at the picture and thought, this little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home . . . . . . .

Nice picture.

Jerry

GunDog

We appreciate your pics here also Mr JohnP. This one is pretty cool. I've feed a lot of pigs around my house too from time to time, just not no PIG, pigs   :laf:

pitw

You must look forward to just looking outside eh.  Cool pics and you can be sure I don't have them here.
I say what I think not think what I say.

JohnP

Thanks guys, and yes pitw it is a real treat to live where we do and the wife and I thank God everyday for the privilege.  We have thought many times about selling, especially now that we are getting a bit older and with all the aches and pains.  Then we look out the window and see a covey of quail, or a few deer, or a coyote, mountain lion, bear, etc. and we forget about all the aches and pains, smile and say maybe next year. 

vvarmitr

Quote from: JohnP on October 14, 2009, 12:42:43 PM
We had just poured our patio slab a few days before I took this picture.  Lucky for us they had not visited while it was still wet. 
What's the matter John. Don't want any pecc'er tracks in your patio?  :shrug:
:roflmao:

Those little fellers look like they might be still sucklings?  :wo: 
Do peccary breed year round like pigs? :shrug:

FinsnFur

They all sure seem to know where the gittin is good too. John's house!   :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

Quote from: vvarmitr on October 15, 2009, 08:18:32 AM
Quote from: JohnP on October 14, 2009, 12:42:43 PM

Do peccary breed year round like pigs? :shrug:

Yes they do, however survival rates are not very good if born in Dec and Jan.