• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Local boat ramp brawl!

Started by nastygunz, May 27, 2020, 03:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Where was that? Landing signs made out of the cardboard from 12 packs of Busch Light and magic markers [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Halls Pond in newbury, vt,  been fishing there since I was a little kid. My niece said she went to school with the girl in the red shorts lmao.  The old girl in the purple shirt dropped red shorts with a short straight right hand.  The best part was the guy grabbed a girl and shoved her into the pond  :innocentwhistle: :alscalls:

nastygunz

Right in the beginning of the video the  guy has a fish hanging off his rear view mirror🐟🐟🐟🐟

Todd Rahm

Get’n all down and white trashy! (Todd looks close to make sure none of his family members were involved.)  :whew:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Todd Rahm on May 28, 2020, 06:28:13 AM
Get’n all down and white trashy! (Todd looks close to make sure none of his family members were involved.)  :whew:

As someone used to say:   :yoyo:     :yoyo:     :yoyo:   

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on May 27, 2020, 09:09:05 PM
Where was that? Landing signs made out of the cardboard from 12 packs of Busch Light and magic markers [emoji23]

Hollywood!

nastygunz

I wish I knew what they were fighting about!

Todd Rahm

Lack of social distancing?  :shrug: :shrug: :alscalls: :alscalls:

pitw

Quote from: nastygunz on May 28, 2020, 02:29:08 PM
I wish I knew what they were fighting about!

Follow the money.
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

I didn't see it in the local paper so I don't think any law-enforcement was called.  Of course law enforcement in Vermont for most towns is just a local constable and the county sheriffs department and then the state police to cover about 300 miles apiece.  Only the bigger towns and cities have police departments.  New Hampshire is totally different every town big enough to have a stop sign has a police department.  Vermont is a lot different than most states in a lot of ways. For instance if your town has a problem with speeders you hire the county sheriffs department for a certain amount of time for a certain amount of money for traffic enforcement.