• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

help me help me!

Started by mandi48, May 14, 2009, 10:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandi48

i took some pics on my phone the other week of the place i went fishing at...and i don't know how to get the pics off my camera and onto the computer!  :sad:can anyone help me out  :confused:
I am not a murderer, i am a hunter

Hawks Feather

I would like to help you out, but my cell phone is just a cheap "throw away" that doesn't take pictures.  The only thing that I have heard is that you either need a connecting cable or if you phone has email capabilities you can email them to yourself and get them that way.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Jerry

weedwalker

Send the pics in a text message to your e-mail address.

bigben

you should be able to hook your phone up to the computer via a usb cable and in there there should be a file called dcim.  in there should be your photos.  if you do not have a cable then you will more then likely have to text em to your email account.  only two ways I know how.  or text them to someone that knows what they are doing. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Silencer

I do what WW does and send them to my e-mail.  Just put your e-mail addy in place of the phone number. 

mandi48

thanks! i didn't know i could send texts to my email thats awesome  :thumb2:

nastygunz

get a camera.............. :innocentwhistle:

mandi48

Quote from: nastygunz on May 15, 2009, 01:19:48 PM
get a camera.............. :innocentwhistle:

haha i have one! but it's kinda fallen apart cuz i dropped it on the rocks when i was hiking...soooo i dont really use it that much

nastygunz

You mountain gals is ruff on equipment.... :biggrin:

finhunter

Some phones like Motorola require a software package to exchange files with the computer.
I think it is about $24 and comes with a cable. I got mine from the Verizon store.
FinHunter

" I've spent most of my life hunting and fishing. The rest of the time was just wasted."

mandi48

well i texted the pics to my email, but it turns out my camera takes horrible pictures, they look more like painting then a photo!

Hawks Feather

Mandi,

Sounds like you cell phone camera is similar to several that have posted pictures here in the past.    :innocentwhistle:   The difference is you haven't posted your pictures yet.

Jerry

CCP

QuoteSounds like you cell phone camera is similar to several that have posted pictures here in the past.

Got to clean my keyboard  :roflmao: :roflmao: :laf: :laf:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

mandi48

heres a sample of my camera pics...they kinda suck!

FinsnFur

Thats actually not that bad.
Now try doing it again but holding the camera real still. But first wipe the french fry smegma off the lens. :laf:

Bill dropped his in the toilet once, posted pictures for 3 months before he wiped it off.  :laf:

Bopeye swallowed his and started taking pics with it the minute it hatched, we still get pics from time to time from him with corn and hair on the lens. :puke:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

So this is how I get treated  :nono:

Jim I have really been trying hard to get better pics  :laf:

Jerry I know you didn't mention any names.......But   :roflmao:

I know it is all in fun so keep at it

Mandi keep posting pics we can figure them out
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

mandi48

here are the other pics i took....they're all from the place i went fishing the other weekend

and i had to add sox in cuz shes just so darn cute  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Jerry loves cats :thumb2:

I dont think the pics are THAT bad. I'm not sure how many pixels your camera is, but holding that bad boy still is the trick, and its tough one handed, especially if there's any wind.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Mandi,

Jim is right, I do LOVE cats - dead ones!

Also, I don't think I would use that cell phone for any more pictures.  The one of you fishing looks like you have put on about 80 pounds.   :wink:

Jerry

5 SHOTS

Easy now Jerry....cats make good bait piles.  :roflmao: :roflmao:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.