Main Menu

two fine fisher"men"

Started by Pilgrim, June 08, 2007, 09:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pilgrim

A couple pics from the Colorado trip.  Here's my son and little girl:

On top of the world:

weedwalker

Was they fishin' for P Dogs?   :confused: What was they hittin' on?   :wo: Them's some good lookin' kids. :yoyo:

Hawks Feather

Fishing on top of the world with Dad.  What more could any of you ask for?  Nice pictures and thanks for sharing.

Jerry

Pilgrim

"Was they fishin' for P Dogs?"   :nono:    Ok, here's another view.  (That's grandma in the chair).

weedwalker

:doh2: OK :doh2: I didn't even see the lake. Did they catch any FISH?

KySongDog

Fine lookin' kids ya got there.  :congrats:  You're starting them out right.  They grow up way too soon.   

FinsnFur

Cool pics   :wink:
That first one looks like Sis is tearing into one  :yoyo:

I just noticed she's holding her reel like it's a open face spinning reel (upside down)  :eyebrownod:  She was watchin her brother and said, Ahhh that's how ya hold it uh, ok.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

That is sweet. I think if ya gettem hooked early, they'll be hooked for life  :wink:

That first pic had me wondering what they were fishing for too  :roflmao:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

awh

:highclap: :highclap: :highclap:, Beautiful pics. I do love to see the kids out fishing.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.