• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Door prizes LBL 2017

Started by riverboss, January 11, 2017, 03:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverboss

This is a pic of door prizes I'm donating this yr. A SOG lock blade knife, a throwing knife and sheath and a game carrier.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

coyote101

Our good friend JohnP has very generously donated some very nice prizes. I am in Orlando this week and can't post pictures, but I will when I return next week.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Frogman

Here are the prize table items I will be bringing . . .

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

centerfire_223

I'll have a few custom "Fins and Furs Outdoors" etched beer mugs.

If anyone is interested in having, a mug, wine glass, or Yeti style cup, custom made with just about anything you could imagine on it. Just let me know and I'll try and get it made before I come out that way. Check out our website on Facebook, "The Sparkly Squirrel", like and share if you don't mind.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

coyote101

Our good friend, and fellow Fins and Fur member JohnP, sent these great items to give away as door prizes at this year's hunt. Unfortunately, John's health won't allow him to attend, but he will be participating through his kind donation. Many thanks Mr. JohnP.

Pat

Two Bass Pro $50 gift cards:

Devotional book, multi-tool, and knife sharpener:

Puma folding knife:

Puma fixed blade knife:
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Frogman

Wow, some nice prizes!!  Thanks to all who donate!!  See you guys soon!!

Jim

coyote101

Huntncarve has once again very generously sent some beautiful calls for our door prize drawing. Dave is another of our members who supports the LBL hunt every year in spite of not being able to attend himself. Maybe next year, Dave?

Pat
NRA Life Member

Frogman

Wow!!  Those are nice.  Huntncarve creates some beautiful calls!!

Jim

riverboss

Yes he does!

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

FinsnFur

Nice little booty list guys. Good job to all. :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

In addition to the his annual LBL calls, Orion always sends a few others for our drawing.

Here are the calls for this year:

Pat
NRA Life Member