• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2008 LBL Hunt Attendance list

Started by FinsnFur, August 22, 2007, 09:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Thanks Shottaker! Also get an idea of what there prices are so I know how much money to bring if you dont care.

Thanks,
Brent

Bopeye

If WayneP doesn't show up then I will probably just turn around and go home. What would be the use?  :pout:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Frogman

I have worked things out so I can join you guys at the LBL.  I plan to come with wv_yoter.  I am really looking forward to the hunt and meeting and learning from you guys.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Shottaker

Godfathers is the only one we can depend on being open. They have a one topping large for $5.99. Other prises are Small = $11.00; Medium = $14.00 ; Large  $16.50 ; Jumbo = $19.50 this is with a lot of stuff, like supreme. Kee email me a fax number and I will fax you their menu. There is no delievery that I know of in this area. Not sure there is a pizza place in Aurora. I know not what is avalible in Paris.
The older I get the smarter my daddy gets

keekee

FinsnFur

GodFather's!  :shck: :shck:

Mannnnnnn I best be getting a piece of that :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 22, 2008, 08:45:33 PM
GodFather's!  :shck: :shck:

Mannnnnnn I best be getting a piece of that :eyebrownod:

Brent would be happy to fax you a piece. :eyebrownod:

straycat

Give me my RED WINGS !  I'll be there !   :biggrin:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Jimmie in Ky

Glad to see your going to make it Stray. It is looking like this will be the biggest one ever. There are several who may make it from the local area as well. Jimmie

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

coyote101

I'll be there.
All that expertise in one place at the same time;  and less than a hour away. As a new coyote hunter I'd be crazy to miss it!
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

looks like a full house this year  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

kcb346

I am new to coyote hunting. Have killed one this year and would like more. I would definately be interested in this hunt as I am close by.

If allowed I will definately be there!!
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and thats why it's called the present.

weedwalker

Quote from: kcb346 on January 24, 2008, 11:12:04 AM
If allowed I will definately be there!!

Hey kcb346, If She'll let you, then come on down. :laf: Stop by the 1st 2 cabins after dark. There should be a bunch of guys with hip waders on hanging out there. :biggrin:

Jimmie in Ky

Kcb, you are definately allowed just drop on in. As you pass the gate houe to wranglers you will see a cabin at te end of the road, The welcome matt will be out.

If I am right there will be aout 35 or so there this time.

Jimmie

Frogman

I'm coming, put me in the red list!  I'm really looking forward to this.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

kcb346

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and thats why it's called the present.

wayne p

jim take me off the list.    wayne p

Redhound80

LBL Hunt Folks:

My shedule just changed and I will be able to get to the LBL on Saturday the 2nd in the early evening, is it too late to register and stop by to meet some of you folks?

Redhound80