• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

YouTube Comments Revisited - Thanks CCP!

Started by THO Game Calls, June 07, 2007, 06:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

Over on CCO, one of the Mods put up this post

QuoteAfter seeing Creek's video- I got to thinking...  (mission impossible theme playing in the back ground)
Your mission, should you chose to accept it....

Grab your video camera, your call, and your imagination.... Lets do a fun little display of creativity.

"Your Game Call" Commercial.

Here is my idea...

Record up a commercial for your Call, or your Call Company... what ever you want to do.  Make it serious, make it funny... what ever you want - or both.

Well, it's a duck call forum, but what the heck.  I posted CCP's video he did the day he got my calls in the mail -

Here are some of the comments -

neat Al!!

Al, that was good. I forwarded it to my father in law since he likes to hunt yotes.

That awesome Al, thanks for sharing.........Tim

That is sooooo coool great job . I think if I dove for my weapon like that I would probably break a collar bone

You're a star Richard!  The duck call guys love your work!

Thanks again for doing that

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

DirtyDog

awh

Speech speech......Come on out and say a few words Rich. :highclap:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

awh,

You know how quickly STARS forget the little people. 

It is a neat clip.

Jerry

CCP

Yes yes I would like to thank all the little people (and Bop) even though I cant remember :confused: who they are  :shrug: because they are little. :wink:

QuoteYou know how quickly STARS forget the little people.

Hawk you ain't got to ever worry about that because I ain't got no desire to be in front of a camera I save that for everyone else.

THANKS for the kind words guys. :yoyo: I promise to make some more now that I have time. I also promise I will make some real horrible ones along the way. :biggrin:

And NO! Jim I am still not interested in making that commercial with you and that girl you met in  Tijuana. So quit askin.   :confused: (Not sure if that was a girl anyway) :shrug:  :laf:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

KySongDog

Quote from: CCP on June 07, 2007, 06:38:46 PM
  And NO! Jim I am still not interested in making that commercial with you and that girl you met in  Tijuana. So quit askin.   :confused: (Not sure if that was a girl anyway) :shrug:  :laf:

Well ya know, there IS one way to check.  :biggrin:

You make great video's, Rich.  Keep 'em coming.   :yoyo:

weedwalker

Quote from: CCP on June 07, 2007, 06:38:46 PM
  Yes yes I would like to thank all the little people (and Bop) even though I cant remember :confused: who they are  :shrug: because they are little. :

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: