• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A few more headed out!

Started by keekee, July 23, 2007, 09:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Brent,

No thanks needed at all on the Ironwood.  Just post a picture when it is finished - no rush.

Jerry

canine

Todd, What is an up-graded model? I don't know of any way Brent could up grade the sound quality of one of these howlers...They sound too real as it is... :yoyo:

JD

Pilgrim

I remember a fella who was going to make me one of those fancy-shmancy howlers once...By the name of Brent somethin'.  I just figure he must've lost my order or something.   :biggrin:

keekee

I didnt forget about you Pilgrim. Are you going to make the camp out in Oct?

Brent

Pilgrim

Yep, I'll be there.   Should I bring some bartering supplies?

keekee

Todd Rahm

QuoteTodd, What is an up-graded model? I don't know of any way Brent could up grade the sound quality of one of these howlers..

Todd didn't say anything about sound.  :wink:

straycat

HHHmmmmmmmmmmm...........................would one of those be making it to the Bluegrass state? Which one ? HUH? HUH? HUH?               :innocentwhistle:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

straycat

Never mind............................................the mailman just delivered it !!!!!!!!!!!!!    :yoyo: :yoyo:         
Awsome work, I really, really,really like it.  MAN..... can't say enough good things about it !
:bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:
Thanks Brent,can't Thank you enough.
   :
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

keekee

Cool! Glad it made it there safe and sound Stray! And its good to hear you liked it! Thanks!

Brent

Arkyyoter

Great stuff!!! Lookin' good to a dumb old Arky!!

Joe