• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

You Could Win A Free THO Call

Started by THO Game Calls, September 24, 2007, 10:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

I turned this call this weekend and it ended uo with a very small (1/16") flaw in the acrylic.  It is IN the acrylic and wont sand out.  It may be a heat crack or just a stress crack from who knows what but I wont sell the call with the flaw so...............

One of the Moderators has choosen a number between 1 and 100.  I'm not telling you who so you can't bribe him.   If you want to participate, pick a number between 1 and 100 and whoever comes closest without going over will get this call.   We will anounce the winner on Tuesday night so I can get it in the mail to you Wednesday and with a little luck you can take it calling this weekend.

Good luck

Al

The call is turned from Snow Camo Acrylic with a Stainless steel band and one of my new tone boards.

Here you can see the flaw

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

DirtyDog

Lonehowl

Nelson

Greenside

ROOSTER

Arkyyoter

56.....the call is freakin beautiful Al.....

Bob D

Braz

73. And as it has already been said, WOW, what a beautiful call. Nice work Al. :yoyo:
Braz

desert dog

www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

Coulter

Silencer

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

kkbait

ninthinning

Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

rwehuntn

Al,

Very nice call.

32 is the one.

rwehuntn

straycat

71        :shrug:                           Great gesture Al. Thanks for the chance at a free THO ! :highclap:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com