• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Yotehntrs "Top shelf"

Started by Yotehntr, January 22, 2009, 01:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yotehntr

I had a guy contact me through e-mail, said he'd like to trade some wood he had for a call. To be honest I was thinking walnut, oak, nothing special. I told him to take a pic and send it to me and maybe we'd work something out. Well he sends me a pic of some of the prettiest  burls  :shck:  so I calm like ask him....HOW MANY CALLS DID YOU SAY YOU'D LIKE?????  Anyway, we went back and forth and I start to realize this is a real nice guy, that if anything he would try to out give in the deal. After we worked out our deal and he shipped me the wood (I was to make 3 calls from it) as I suspected he put in about twice as much as we agreed to. Well as an aside during our conversation he'd unknowingly given me an idea for a new twist on my calls. I knew it would about double my time in them but I don't want to be out done that badly. So I figured I'd put the smack-wacky on 'em Yotehntr style. This is the first call I'll be sending him. It's an Amboyna burl barrel with a Buffalo horn bead, followed with an o-ring fitted....yep buffalo horn tone board. Let me know who you think will win.

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Todd Rahm

I think the guy getting the call will win, but you'll give him a run for his money on trying to extra special up the dealing.  :biggrin:

That call is absolutely beautiful!!!!  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

alscalls

WOW.........I just keep saying WOW.........REAL NNNNICE :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Very nice :congrats: I love the burl and you sure know how to make em gleem.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Knowing only what I like to look at and absolutely nothing about making call's,  I have to say WOW as well.  Looks really nice and I think you both win on this one.
I say what I think not think what I say.

KySongDog

Very nice lookin' call.   :highclap:  I really like that bead you put on it.   :yoyo:

Hawks Feather

That one is a looker for sure.  Nice work.

Jerry

John_NY

Right to the point. That is a beautiful call.

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Silencer

she's a looker for sure, great job  :congrats:

Yotehntr

:biggrin: Thanks guys!  My wife said it's her favorite that I've made.... wait a minute,  :doh2:  she says that on all of 'em.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Lonehowl