Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

DirtyDog

catskinner

I live in Eastern WA, work in AK and trap Idaho. Born and raised in Idaho worked log yards as a hvy equip oper for many years got into logging and road construction for several more years. Now I'm an underground miner in AK for the past 4 years.

I trap marten and bobcat mostly, but have pursued everything that is in the area I trap.

This looks to be another great site that isn't totally "specie specific". Hope to be posting on here from time to time.

FinsnFur

Welcome to the board catskinner.
Boy...you must have a heck of a jaunt to work. How many miles is that?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

catskinner

Thanks,

About 1100 mile commute, only have to do it every three weeks I work 2 weeks on 1 week off.

FinsnFur

Wow...going to work Honey...see ya at Easter :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

catskinner

But then again I can get on a plane at 8PM and be home at midnight, if everything goes right that is.

psycho

Hey Everyone

I live in Middle Tennessee and was given the link to this site by a friend.. So I thought I would join and see whats going on..

Jerry Hunsley

Hi, I'm Jerry Hunsley from Pierre S.D. I guess I am an old fart at 62 yrs. Been doing the predator thing for many many years. Called my first critter at 11yrs old and have been hooked ever since. I am retired right now after 35yrs with the Gov. Currently I am owner of Wiley One Predator Calls and it is just a  nice hobby and it puts a little cash in my pocket. I am still very active running a trap line and still calling coyotes, and giving a seminar once in awhile. Not real active in the contest anymore but still go  to meet the guys. I do a lot of fishing in the summertime as I only live 5 minutes from the river. Enjoy the predator forums on the different sites and participate once in awhile. I raised two boys that are active in hunting and fishing and they only live about 2oo miles from Me and the wife. I have lived in Pierre my whole life and married my highschool cheerleader. I was a ball player and she was a cheerleader. Her name is Paula. I have a decoy dog which will be getting a workout pretty darn soon, as I hunt coyotes pretty much all year except when I'm out fishing. My walking is limited anymore as I have a new artificial joint in my ankle. We have quite a few coyotes around our town and area but they get a lot of pressure not only the callers, but the greyhound guys and snowmobiles. They kill a lot . That's about it. I post pictures and videos once in awhile on this site and I hope you like them. God bless our troops

statelinerut

My name Lee Rodgers and I live in Michie, TN. It is in the Southwest corner of TN in McNairy County. If you have ever heard of "Buford Pusser" that is where I roam :eyebrownod: I am married 12 years to my wife Lisa and we have three children. Catie 16 :argh:, Jake 10, and Holden 8. I am a territory manager for a industrial chemical company and cover MS, TN, and AR.

I spent 6 years in the USAF and was a Czech Linguist monitoring commy heli's on the German border mirroring our cobras doing border patrol. After a two year stint in Germany I spent my last 4 years at Offutt AFB in Omaha, NE as a satellite imagery analyst.

I have been predator hunting for 5 years now and I consider myself extremely addicted :eyebrownod: My favorite calibers are the 204, 223, and the 243. Most have been taken with the 243, but I intend on breaking in the new CZ this coming year.

Another love of mine is bowhunting whitetails. I am not very good at it but will get better with time. My favorite go to caliber for whitetail is the trusty 243.

Other than that, I love spending time with my lovely bride, and being the best husband and father I can be.
Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.

-- Ronald Reagan

Braz

Guess I should introduce myself. My name is Lynn Brazelton (yes, that's a Mr.  :laf:) and I hail from Northern California. I am a call maker, mainly Predator calls. But the more time I spend on this site I am moving into the idea of trying to make some Turkey, Duck and Deer Grunt calls. I just like working on the lathe and so anything I can make there I am willing to give it a try.

I am 63 years old and retired. I spent 40 years working for the State of California. It was a good living, but one sure has to dislike living out here in California anymore. It is beautiful country, but the politics will drive one nuts.  :madd:

While I do a bit of hunting of all kinds, my love is shooting. I love to just go out with the 22, or whatever, and just shoot. I do shoot a bit of silhouette with the 22 and 44 mag lever actions, but I am not one of the top shooters. Just out there having a good time. Worked to long not to spend time doing something I enjoy.

Well, that's about it. Oh yea, I was coerced into joining by Al, of TJO Predator Calls. I have been buying parts from him for over a year now, and he keeps telling me I just must join. So, here I am. Glad to be here to. Looks like a great site with a bunch of great guys. Been lurking for awhile.
Braz

CCP

WELCOME alpenliter glad to have you here. :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Eric Mayer

Hey all.  My name is Eric Mayer.  I'm an avid varmint hunter and predator caller from Los Angeles (yep, you read that right).

My favourite animal to shoot is the ground squirrel, which we have tons of in some areas. 

My favourite calibers right now are the .218 Bee, 5mm Rimfire, 20 and the 17HM2.  I shoot a bunch of others, but those are my current favourites.

Nice to be here and I'll definitely be checking in.

Eric A. Mayer 

HaMeR

Hi Eric!! Good to see you here!! :eyebrownod:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hawks Feather

Eric,

Welcome to Fins and Fur.  I think you will like it here.

Jerry

Red Dog

Hi Guys;
New guy here. Live in N.E. Ohio,town of Salem. Retired school bus driver. Did some calling few yrs. back. Getting back into it.Do some deer hunting. did a lot of waterfowl hunting,but my lab died last month.So don't care to hunt that anymore. So will hunting song dogs and fox a whole lot. Just bought a Savage 22-250,been busy working up a load for it. :biggrin:

HaMeR

Hiya Red Dog. Witch  :roflmao: Salem are you in??  I'm in New Philadelphia.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Welcome aboard Chuck. Looks like you got things figured out. Sorry about the delayed response. What was the issue, password or...??
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nailbender

Welcome Reddog, come on in and sit a spell.