• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Sunset addiction

Started by FinsnFur, September 20, 2009, 09:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

Cool, no more zooms for the Iphone scenic shots.  :alscalls:

Dave

Wow, they both look great to me.  What I really like about the 2nd one is that the color fills about 80% of the pic.  Maybe that effect could be done by editing the 1st pic, though. 
Looks like the area that Tikaani dip nets from.

slagmaker

I say from the heart.... Thank you for sharing.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Todd Rahm

Not sure if I shared this sun set from a few months ago, but it goes well with this post.

Hawks Feather

They look great and are better than the sunrises around here.  Maybe that is because I don't get up at sunrise, don't know for sure.

Jerry

FinsnFur

That might have something to do with it Jerry :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Scott

Hawks Feather

I am feeling left out so I shot this last night at Lake Erie.  I was a guest at the Catawba Island Club - along with Eric Cantor.   :biggrin:

Jerry

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Bopeye

This picture didn't turn out as good as some of those beautiful shots above, but my kiddos were sure enjoying the lake Sunday.
This is the lake my dad lives on.

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

Bop,

Most of our sunset pictures are just sunsets.  Your picture has a couple of things (kids) that are so much more important.

Jerry

Todd Rahm

Thanks Scott and fellas. Seems as I age I seem to appreciate the colorful Sky's a lil more these days.  :biggrin:

Todd Rahm

Man I totally spaced this thred untill Jim posted in my sunset thread.  :doh2:

Jerry that last one was sweet, and OK has a killer one too. Man theres a bunch of sweet shots in there.  :congrats:

Bopeye

Quote from: Hawks Feather on August 30, 2011, 10:06:06 PM
Bop,

Your picture has a couple of things (kids) that are so much more important.

Jerry

I couldn't agree more Jerry. Now that my daughter is in High School I feel like I can see these precious times becoming more precious. It won't be long and she will be ............well you know.  :sad:

Okanagan

Here's one from last week.  Sunset while fishing for salmon with Chinook, sockeye and lots of pinks in the Fraser river at the same time.  There's a pink salmon on the stern of the kayak.

And one off of our deck a few evenings ago.  Wish the moon had been closer to Mt. Baker at sunset.

FinsnFur

Oh yeahhh :congrats: Thats beautiful
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bopeye

I'm jealous Okanagan, that's AWESOME!!! Very Nice.  :highclap: :yoyo:

Okanagan

Thanks, Bopeye!  We get to live in spectacular country, but the best anywhere is enjoying it with kids and family, like you are doing.

Here's one I just got, taken by my 14 year old grandson of his 12 year old brother fishing for pink salmon at sunset a few days ago.  The 14 year old saved and bought a pretty good camera and has some talent.

FinsnFur

Thats one to be saved, maybe a wall hanger, Grampa :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

5 SHOTS

Here is a few I got from the road. Sorry about the dirty window, (the bugs are bad this year and I don't get time to clean it as often as it needs.)

This first one is in southern California.

This is in Wyoming.

This last one I'm not sure but I think it was in Nevada.

sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.