• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Thank you

Started by Raven42, February 07, 2010, 12:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven42

Hey guys thanks for making me feel welcome my first time down there. I had a great time. Also thanks for all the tips you all gave me. I hope you use um soon. I hope you all have a safe trip home and thanks again!

Happy Hunting,
Raven42
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

Palegroe

I'm glad Raven42 started this I want to thank everyone that was involved with putting this hunt together and everyone that donated prizes for the LBL hunt.  I would also like to thank each and every person that came for the stories and handshakes and laughes we all shared.  Can't wait to see everyone next year.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

coyotehunter_1

I was great to meet both you gentlemen. :highclap:  Lets do it again next year.  :wink: 
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Bopeye

I'll second that Chet.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

257 roberts

What a great time,  THANKS TO ALL  !!!!!!

KySongDog

Quote from: coyotehunter_1 on February 07, 2010, 06:29:05 PM
I was great to meet both you gentlemen. :highclap:  Lets do it again next year.  :wink: 

Just stay off of them ladders, Chet.   :biggrin:

msmith

Jesse,

It was good to be able to meet you. Like you, I am thankful for the tips. I was fortunate to be there when you started picking Chet's mind. Good info there.

Thanks everybody for being so friendly and for a great time.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI