• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Exclusive LBL Footage

Started by FinsnFur, February 06, 2007, 10:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Quote from: Jeb on February 13, 2007, 08:25:11 PM
I hear next year Ricky Scaggs will make a special appearance at the LBL just for Jim  :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:
                    Jeb

Ricky Scaggs........ :shck:

Let's get some BOCEPHUS!!!!  :yoyo:
Anyone ever go to one of his concerts? They stink.........he get's so drunk he can't even remember the words to his own song.  :rolleye:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

So tell me, how did the name BLUE GRASS come about anyway?
Was it from the way of tie dye, and pipe smoking or what, cause I never seen a blue lawn. I've seen blue HAIR setting in the snack bar at Walmart...but never Blue Grass?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jeb

Hey, even though I no longer enjoy country music you dont have to go around picking on bocyphilis !! What makes you think I wasnt so drunk I couldnt remember his words either :laf: :laf:  Btw I met him once, he was sober(and his body guard) and I was drunk.....lol  :roflmao:
                   Jeb

Quote from: Bopeye on February 13, 2007, 08:32:23 PM
Quote from: Jeb on February 13, 2007, 08:25:11 PM
I hear next year Ricky Scaggs will make a special appearance at the LBL just for Jim  :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:
                    Jeb

Ricky Scaggs........ :shck:

Let's get some BOCEPHUS!!!!  :yoyo:
Anyone ever go to one of his concerts? They stink.........he get's so drunk he can't even remember the words to his own song.  :rolleye:

Bopeye

Well........jes fer the reckerd. I don't listen to country much myself anymore. However, when I did listen to it all the time..........It was HANK and CDB all the way.

studabaka

The term 'bluegrass music' originated in 1938 from a group called 'Bill Monroe and the Blue Grass Boys'.

'Bluegrass' is a type of grass found mainly around Lexington and is particularly suited for horses.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

CCP

Iam sorry to inform you guys that  you have been fooled by Jim's editing. He put the bluegrass sound in the clips to sound kind of manly. I noticed some cd's in there truck at LBL. They consisted of

Barry Manilow
Donnie Osmond
  Abba (Dancing Queen)
The village people (Y.M.C.A.)
Diana Ross (Iam coming out)
Leif Garret (I was made for dancin')

They had RuPaul's song Supermodel (you better work) playing in the cd player. And a fold out poster size pic of the album cover.

I would like to add we should support our fellow  coyote hunters no matter what there musical taste or sexuality maybe!!

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

KySongDog

Some more Kaintuckee facts........

Kentucky bluegrass (Poa pratensis) is the most extensively used cool-season grass used in lawns, sports fields, and golf courses in the United States. Also used in pastures.

Owensboro, KY (about 25 miles from me) claims Bill Monroe as their own although he was actually born in Rosine, KY in Ohio county. There's a big blue grass festival in Owensboro each year. Owensboro was also the site of the last public hanging in the US.

BryanStanley

Good Ole twanger music. Don't think the radio was broke

Jeb

:roflmao:  ohhh lordy   :laf: :laf: :roflmao: This is gonna get good !

keekee

Barry Manilow
Donnie Osmond
  Abba (Dancing Queen)
The village people (Y.M.C.A.)
Diana Ross (Iam coming out)
Leif Garret (I was made for dancin')

They had RuPaul's song Supermodel (you better work) playing in the cd player. And a fold out poster size pic of the album cover.

Rich,

That must be the Cd's that JR brought to the truck, we threw them out the window when we seen what they were. Almost got a ticket for trashing up the place! When we questioned JR....He said he took them out of a "Black Chev truck" Something about having AL Plates and some camera equipment in the seat!

We didnt want anyone to find out who they belonged to so we got rid of them......"SORRY" Hope you all we not up set! Just trying to save you all some face with the guys! :wink:

I got a standard for music! No Rap and No Fag music! :biggrin: And we cant be converted! :whew:

Brent

Bopeye

Bo Didley will forever be the king of music........hands down...... :biggrin:

Rap ain't where it's at and fag music...........well I still like Neil Diamond's "Love on the Rocks"  :huh:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyotehunter_1

There's a few good ’ol  Fort Payne boys that make a little music… now and then.

http://www.thealabamaband.com

I'll take "Mountain Music" any day!  :eyebrow:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.