• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Clean shaven?

Started by HuntnCarve, July 15, 2011, 01:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

Got back from another Wisconsin "trip from Hell" in the wee hours of the morning. -Wisconsin as a state is great!  -Scenery, the people..The airlines getting me to and from there are bastids!!!  :argh:  Anyway, I set up my lap top on the table by the deck door,  for this mornings batch of inevitable Friday customer trouble calls. :confused:  Three trouble calls into the morning, I heard the neighborhood crows and robins carrying on outside the door?  Must be a cat out there, or a hawk?  Peering out the deck door I noticed that dang grey cat down there at HH2!  Binoculars being handy, I quickly realized it was not a cat, but an odd looking groundhog? Seems he was staring out at the crows with obvious concern...But his concern should have been focused on the figure out on the deck...
Fetching the .22 I eased back out onto the deck and placed the rifle right on the rail.  The hog must have caught the movement, for he turned side ways and cast a wary glance up my way.  I locked the crosshairs right on his eye and touched off a round. PLOP!  Down he went!
Walking down to HH2 to check out my prize I found what looked like to be a half shaven hog?
Yep!  He was afflicted with mange. :puke:  Can't be having that ailment befalling the Honey Holes.  So this landlord did the right thing.  Number 14 is on the books.   So farewell from the land of the Honey Holes for now.
Good hunting!

Dave

FOsteology

Shave the rest of his hair on his back and leave a tuff at the end of his and he'd look like a goferlion!  :nono:

HaMeR

Good shootin Dave!! You sure did that one a favor!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Now get back to work!!!!!  :alscalls: :alscalls:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Quote from: FOsteology on July 15, 2011, 02:06:52 PM
Shave the rest of his hair on his back and leave a tuff at the end of his and he'd look like a goferlion!  :nono:

DO IT DAVE! DO IT! :eyebrownod:  C'mon
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com