• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Order of Battle

Started by JohnP, May 29, 2013, 06:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

The battle plans have been written.  I am now prepping the battle field for our fist major engagement.  Cracked corn and sunflower seeds will be deployed on a regular basis for about a week to gain the confidence of the terrorist.  As a matter of fact we had two enemy scouts visit this AM.  Additionally I had an Eurasian dove on the battlefield, no season, no limit same as the pigeons.  Also spotted a ground squirrel on the fence.  Just need to get sighted in and I'm ready for the first engagement. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

John,

Sounds like you are getting ready to have some fun.  Keep us posted.

Jerry

HuntnCarve

Good Luck John!  Sounds like you have your own little "honey patch" in the makings.  Get that weapon sighted in, and get to work. :laf:

Dave

FinsnFur

There goes the neighborhood! :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

This is gonna be good!!!!!!   :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Dave

Damn John, sounds like you may need some back up! 
How close are your neighbors - you may need to snipe them like HuntnCarve and quickly blend back into your regular house routines, with that "Wha, what was that?  :innocentwhistle: I was just watching some TV." - Look on your face.

JohnP

Quote from: Dave on May 29, 2013, 10:19:48 PM
Damn John, sounds like you may need some back up! 
How close are your neighbors - you may need to snipe them like HuntnCarve and quickly blend back into your regular house routines, with that "Wha, what was that?  :innocentwhistle: I was just watching some TV." - Look on your face.

Neighbors are to darn close!  That is why we are not going to sell our house on the mountain yet, if we don't adjust to city folk (they are different) it's back to the mountain.

Quote from: nastygunz on May 29, 2013, 11:02:28 PM
Crosman?

Yes Sir.

HuntnCarve

What?  Was that a rifle crack??? I was just out on the deck smacking a pair of sneakers together to clean out the treads...Don't want to track mud into the wife's clean house. :innocentwhistle:

Just using the pneumatic nailer to fasten down a few popped deck board..Did that sound like a rifle shot??? :confused:

Dave

Quote from: HuntnCarve on May 30, 2013, 04:54:35 PM

Just using the pneumatic nailer to fasten down a few popped deck board..Did that sound like a rifle shot??? :confused:

I always wondered why you wore a Dewalt nailer tool belt around your house. 

John, just let em know theres a new sherif in town, and you don't particularly care for those Eurasian doves and what not hanging around your bait piles bird feeders!

JohnP

A temporary cease fire has been called for by the CinC.  She has advised the battle field commander that we are leaving for PA first thing Monday morning.  Seems with all this moving and stuff I forgot that our grandson is graduating.  So guys I'll b gone for a couple of weeks, battle hasn't even started and I'm on R&R. 

HaMeR

Congratulations to your Grandson Mr John!! Graduation is still a big deal IMO. Travel Safe & stay well!! 
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

That sounds like a pretty good reason for a cease fire.  Come on up north, enjoy the party, and when you return you can end the cease fire.  Tell your grandson that your friends on FnF wish him much success in the future.

Jerry

Okanagan

Have a good time in PA.  I have two little grandsons near Valley Forge, the only reason I've ever been to PA, but wish I could go see them today.

JohnP

Dang pigeons' are winning!  Story to follow.

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Dave

Where in PA were you, John?  I'm in S.E. PA - wish I had seen this.

JohnP

Quote from: HaMeR on June 26, 2013, 04:57:04 AM
Just for now tho!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Dang things are driving me crazy.  When I spot on out in the yard as soon as I open the door they are airborne. 

Quote from: Dave on June 28, 2013, 06:14:22 PM
Where in PA were you, John?  I'm in S.E. PA - wish I had seen this.

Lawrence and Butler county, NW Pa.  Sister an brother live in Lawrence county and daughter lives in Butler county.  Enjoyed being with family but couldn't get back here soon enough.

HaMeR

Take the screen out of a window & just lift it up slowly!!  :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

JohnP

Quote from: HaMeR on July 01, 2013, 04:19:38 AM
Take the screen out of a window & just lift it up slowly!!  :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Yeah that is the game plan.  We are still getting settled into our new digs and fun has to wait a bit longer.