• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Skunk problem

Started by KySongDog, August 05, 2009, 07:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

With all of this advice and encouragement how can I go wrong?  :eyebrownod:  If I get sprayed I'm mailing my clothes to one of ya.  :roflmao:

So far I caught one of the neighbors semi feral cats. (but thats a whole 'nother story :rolleye: )  But no skunk yet.  Reset and rebait and see what morning brings.    :eyebrow:

coyotehunter_1

Poke it with a stick  :laf:

Quote from: Semp on August 05, 2009, 08:49:11 PM(snip)
With all of this advice and encouragement how can I go wrong?  :eyebrownod:  If I get sprayed I'm mailing my clothes to one of ya.  :roflmao:

That address is:
220 Main Street
Defiance, OH  43512-2316

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: coyotehunter_1 on August 05, 2009, 09:04:23 PM

That address is:
220 Main Street
Defiance, OH  43512-2316

Hey, I know the lady at that address and if you think a skunk will be a problem just wait till she opens that package.  Someone is going to die.  I just hope I am gone when that package arrives.

some unknown skunk hunter

KySongDog

Well, it's 0312 hours (thats 3:12 am for you civilians) and there's a coon in the trap.    :nono:

pitw

Well if you don't catch the skunk you can at least say you're a trapper now. :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

Quote from: coyotehunter_1 on August 05, 2009, 09:04:23 PM

Quote from: Semp on August 05, 2009, 08:49:11 PM(snip)

That address is:
220 Main Street
Defiance, OH  43512-2316

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

The anticipation is giving me the scours :roflmao:
Catch the thing already :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

An old farmer I used to work for always said "if you want to catch something just put salt on its tail, then it will be easier to catch".  :shrug: I would hold the tail down after you pick him up by the neck ....just to be safe.  :biggrin: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Almost forgot, don't look him in the eye....he might feel threatened. maybe just stay behind him. :biggrin: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

slagmaker

Forget the stick.. Wont work! Use a weed eater. Guaranteed to get results.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

A weedeater!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  A weedeater!   :doh2:  Why didn't I think of that?   :doh2:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

It looks like the skunk gave me the slip.  I only caught a cat and a coon in my trap.   :eyebrownod:

I stuffed some old chicken wire around the bottom of the deck so Mr. Skunk will have a harder time getting under there the next time he shows up. :laf:

Y'all have been SOOOOOO helpful through all of this that I am going to have to think of a very special way to pays ya back at the LBL hunt next February.   :roflmao:  :roflmao:

FinsnFur

ewwwwww boy I'm looking forward to that :doh2:

Hey you know for sure he's not under there no more though?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

Yep, poked under there with a stick.   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

edited to add:  Gee, thanks, Jim.  Now ya got me wondering if that skunk was just playin' possum and is still under there somewhere.   :wo: 

I guess I'll find out for sure in a day or two.   :shck:    :roflmao:   

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Semp on August 07, 2009, 05:53:33 AM

Y'all have been SOOOOOO helpful through all of this that I am going to have to think of a very special way to pays ya back at the LBL hunt next February.   :roflmao:  :roflmao:

I don't know if you got the memo or not, but the LBL date has been changed to June 2010.  Don't pay any attention to any other date that you might see.  Remember June 2010.

One of the poke it with a stick men

alscalls

Skunks will rip through chicken wire and slip right back in anytime he wants....... :innocentwhistle:
AL

nor-cal yote

If he has left his home try sprinkling cayenne pepper around the entrance, skunks and raccoons clean themselves like a cat licking their paws, and they usually don't like cayenne pepper.
never yell whoa in a horse race

KySongDog

OK, thanks.  Good idea.

Let's see now, I got my moth balls, cayenne pepper, poking stick, weedeater, chicken wire, and trap w/sardines.  I'm good to go......... I think.   :confused:

:roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

alscalls

Quote from: alscalls on August 07, 2009, 08:52:41 AM
Skunks will rip through chicken wire and slip right back in anytime he wants....... :innocentwhistle:

I was just kidding about the chicken wire...........I wanted to see if you would go look for holes in it........ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Sorry I could not help it.
AL

KySongDog

Quote from: alscalls on August 07, 2009, 10:58:18 AM
Quote from: alscalls on August 07, 2009, 08:52:41 AM

I was just kidding about the chicken wire...........I wanted to see if you would go look for holes in it........ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Sorry I could not help it.

Oh, that's OK l'll buddy.  I understand.   I'll fix ya right up come LBL hunt time.   :wink:  What cabin are ya stayin' in?   :eyebrownod:

:roflmao:   :roflmao:

Hawks Feather

Now you have the idea Semp.  It was all Al's fault.  You get him in June.

Jerry