• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

All natural body spray

Started by Tiffany_2009, August 03, 2009, 02:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiffany_2009

I bought some new body spray made from essential oils.  It's called Horse and Handler Outdoor Body Spray.  I love it and it seems to work with all the mosquitoes and biting flies ect.  I was wondering if anyone else has heard of it or has tried it?  I bought it online at www.westcoastjuniper.com

I've been looking for a good, working product to keep the bugs away...and I hate using DEET bc of all the harmful effects that it can have on you.  I heard thermacell works great but something about it is questionable to me...maybe the idea of whatever chemicals you would be breathing in while using it worries me!   :wo: 

Anyway, hope this helps others and again, let me know what you all think about it too!   ;yes;

Hawks Feather

Tiffany,

I am not familiar with the essential oils, but I love the Thermacell.  I don't worry about the chemicals - I am usually out for a few hours and I just take a BIG breath and hold it will I turn it back off.  I have used it for a couple of yearssssss anddddd cannnnn't reallllly no-tice annnnny changessssss.

Me

Mallardsr

alscalls

I think Reggie wants pics...... :eyebrow:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

I think we been spammed.
At least she was nice about it :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Either that or I scaaarrreed her awayyyyyyyyyy.

Jerrrrrrrry

KySongDog

I wanna see her model some of that body spray stuff.   :eyebrownod:

Or maybe not if she is fat.   :nono:

Hawks Feather

Tiffany listed her email address in her member info.  Maybe you can request a picture.    :biggrin:

Jerry

Jeb

Can you get this in a Bath and Body Oil Wash basket , in the flavor of coyote scat??  :wo: Thought it might make a good xmas gift for a friend in Tn.  :biggrin:
                                                       Jeb