Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

I have 3 of the NC 2x7 handgun scopes on a couple .22's and one on my .357, have had no problems at all. I have shot some beefy rounds out of the .357 and the scope has held fast. Thier CS has been very good in my experience.

Frogman

I have the NC Star 3 - 9 x 42 Rubber coated Ruby lens coating scope with the AR carry handle mount on my older AR.  I ordered it from Cheaper than Dirt for 69.95.

It has the lit reticle which I have found to be useless since even with the lowest brightness adjustment it is still way too bright to use at night.  It fits nicely on the AR and seems to keep it's point of aim OK.  I don't like the really thick crosshairs.  I have shot some very good groups with it and killed one coyote with it last year at LBL.  Compared to the Nikon Pro Staff on my R-15 it just doesnt measure up.  On the other hand it does well for an inexpensive 69.95 scope.  It is still on the rifle and I don't currently have plans to replace it.  The flip up lens caps are not very robust.  The front one is already broken off.  Here is a photo . . . .

You can't see it very well in this photo because I had wrapped some camo tape over the scope.

Hope this helps.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!