• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Busted by Todd- Thanks for the Welcome!

Started by HuntnCarve, October 04, 2006, 06:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

Just figured I better show my manners, and say hello to everyone!  Figured I could quietly slip into the seat in the back of the room (kind of like my college days?) no one noticing.  Only I was busted by Professor Todd! LOL!  Thank you for the welcome.  Feel like I'm back with some old friends.
Dave

Bob D

Welcome to a friendley forum Huntncarve. You will like it here!

Todd Rahm

Glad to have ya any day Dave!  :congrats: We're a bunch of easy going folks that like to have fun, laugh at each other, and as hard as it is to believe, every once in a while we talk hunt'n crap.  :innocentwhistle:

Oh by the way when ya slipped in this was on your back  :readthis: ...says something about "Kick me"  :roflmao:

Welcome again,
Dave

keekee

Welcome Dave! Good to see you over here!

If anyone dont know Dave? He does some Awesome call work! Some of the best carving I have even seen! Art for sure!

Welcome Dave!

Brent

vvarmitr

^^^^^ The above was a paid advertisemnt by HuntnCarve. :innocentwhistle:

keekee

Nope no paymrent here! Just facts! The man is one of the best I have ever seen!

But that was funny! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Brent

HuntnCarve

Thank you Brent.  Means alot coming from a call maker of your caliber.  As for V Varmitr?  He seems to have forgotten that I have a hippo tooth call of his here in my possession?  He got it from Bearmanric, and sent it to me for a carving.  I've been meaning to try my hand at some "chain saw" carving.  Might be the perfect opportunity!! :eyebrow:

Dave

Brad H

HuntnCarve,
You need hang back and wait, then slip in with a crowd. That way even the doorman is too busy to tip off Todd. :eyebrownod:

Good to see you here Dave.

Brad

Jeb

Bout time bud !  Hello and Welcome ! :congrats:
                   Jeb

Todd Rahm

Yipper VERY nice calls............. :congrats:

Brents wife mentioned something about his caliber too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think she said 22 Short, or something like that? :hahaha:

Or thats what Jim siad,  she said anyway.  :innocentwhistle: Yeah, Jim said that. :biggrin:

vvarmitr

Quote from: HuntnCarve on October 04, 2006, 05:24:23 PM
I've been meaning to try my hand at some "chain saw" carving.  Might be the perfect opportunity!! :eyebrow:

Dave
:holdon: Dave: ol'Buddy, ol'pal, ol'Buddy! :biggrin: Ya gotta know I was just funnin ya. It's not like it doesn't happen here on this site. :shrug:  Now just put down that Binford '06 chainsaw you got there & lets talk this over a little more. :biggrin:

(Gawd, I just know that post is gonna cost me. :rolleye:)

All kidding aside ... glad to have you aboard you whittling wonder. :wink:

keekee

" Brents wife mentioned something about his caliber too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think she said 22 Short, or something lie that?

Or thats what Jim siad,  she said anyway.   Yeha Jim said that. "

Boy ol Boy! There went your spring Turkey hunt! :biggrin:

Brent

Todd Rahm

Hey.......now!  :shck:  You seen I put in the disclaimer about Jim mentioning it?  :shrug:  But come to think of it why is Jim talkin to your wifey with out ya knowing it?  :innocentwhistle:

Jim there goes your turkey hunt buddy!  :biggrin:  :roflmao:

FinsnFur

I think I just found BOTH MY turkeys  :innocentwhistle:  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Arkyyoter

Welcome Dave!! they are right, your carving is something to behold....

Joe

keekee

Turkey????? Thats what my wife Say's???????? :biggrin:

I still hold you responsable Todd! Sounds like you all been talken about me again!

Sorry to hijack your thread Dave! :shrug: But you know your welcome here, we just like to have a little fun! :yoyo:

Brent

Bluesman

Good morning fellas,

It's good to see your voices!

Brent,

I'm diggin' my howler dude.  It's scary.  I'm gonna use it for entertainment on Halloween.  :yoyo:  That'll be just the ticket in my neighborhood.  The Blackbird is also great man.  I love that material.  It's like synthetic ebony.
Yudaman.

JB.....on board  :innocentwhistle:
Protect our sport.  Act like you got some sense out there so future generations can enjoy hunting too,

JB

keekee

Hey! Welcome JB!

Good to see ya over here!!!!!!!!!!! Thought you dropped off the earth!...lol

Glad you liked all the calls! I hope all is going well for you!

Brent