• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Showcase, Cronk Custom calls,by Rich Cronk

Started by Rich, September 01, 2007, 02:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteHare

Rich,
Mighty fine looking call and nice bio.  I've heard nothing but good about you and your calls from all sorts of places...

Thanks for sharing.

Richard
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

Silencer

Great Bio, I have a Cronk White Lightning I got from you a couple years ago, its #14  :biggrin:
I've called everything from crows to fox with just that one call, and you can even howl great with it.
I currently dont have a cowhorn howler, that would be a great addition to my small collection.
Hope I win  :eyebrow: :yoyo:

CypressSlough

Rich, that is good looking call and a nice bio. I'm glad we have ya here at FnF.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

MrPike

I have one of Rich's cowhorn howlers and a killer call, and really like them both.  Rich makes great calls and I'm sure the molded howler is no different!

Brad H

I own four Cronk calls responsible for lots of sedated coyotes over the last five years. They were my first customs and he's the reason I'm making calls myself.

Brad

ROOSTER

I have a antler call and White Lightning call from Rich. Damn fine calls. I should've bought one of his howlers when he was about the only one selling them on PM.  :doh2: That one looks like a winner Rich. :congrats:

Fireball221

Rich, Great Bio as others have said.  I want to thank you again for answering a question I sent you when I purchased one of your Taylor made calls on EBAY some time ago.  I really enjoy the calls I have purchased from you and hope to add another to the calling arsenal.  Take Care,
Dave

iahntr

Hey Rich. Thanks for the write up, and thanks for puttin up the howler.  :thumb2: :highclap:
Scott

Todd Rahm

Nice write-up Rich. Seen many a dnady looking horns come out of your corner over the years.  :congrats:

DirtyDog

Nice looking calls Rich, and nice bio too. Maybe one day I can be one of the reknown people using your calls.  :biggrin:

awh

Good looking calls Rich. Ya make one with a GPS unit in it? LOL (Um, the track thing you wanted.... :roflmao:)
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Rich

AWH,
I don't own a GPS unit yet, but when I get one you will be in big trouble. I gonna come out to your house and shoot all of your big footed coyotes.   :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

awh

Come on down Rich. I need all the help I can get. When the wife starts telling me she wants to try it.....well, me and Cam still have trapping I guess. :roflmao:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

guywildstorm

Great looking call Rich. I still need to add one of yours to my growing collection.

Guy
Clark's Custom Calls & Lanyards

KillerCaller!

My one killed coyote from last season came to the sounds of a rabbit being clubbed on a Cronk KIller Call. Matter of factly it was a double that showed, I got one, I ain't greedy. I have had a dozen or so call ups with that there Killer Call since getting one a few seasons back. As soon as that one hit my lips I had to get another. The others such as the Screamer, MR Antler and my favorite howler The CS Special are exemplary as well. Great calls and great guy. Thanks, Mr. Cronk!

psycho

I like the looks of a big howler like that..

Nice work!  :congrats:

ninthinning

Hey Rich,  Here's one of your howlers.  Your calls are the best. bar none.
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

bowslinger

call looks good i hope i get my hands on one soon

bowjunkie

woohoo  :yoyo: now thats a horn call right there but it looks like it should do cat calls  :eyebrow:  I have a couple Cronk calls and they are awesome, Rich you should right a book with your experience and call making talent it would be a hit ....my hats off to you Sir

Rich

That howler that 9th posted up there has a sexy look now don't it?  :eyebrownod:

Thanks for all of the kind words guys, I appreciate them.  I guess that Outdoor Life magazine is going to do a story of sorts about my calls. I shipped a couple of calls and a CD off to them yesterday.
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------