• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Football in Regina

Started by pitw, October 09, 2009, 10:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

I told some of you if not all I was going to a CFL game in Regina on September somethink.  I finally got the photo bucket to cooperate enough to load some pics. 
  We got there early for the game. 

Game getting closer as they are now ready for our team to come on the field.

Some of the pass's.

The mascot [Gainor the Gopher]

The boys get new Tshirts and on national TV because of them.

This play had their team about to score.

But a fumble and 108yd run back turned the game in our favor.  The crowd liked this.

Every body was still happy at this point.

And then there was some dissention in the ranks.

I say what I think not think what I say.

pitw

I forgot I found another one for Jim.

FinsnFur

That is sweet Barry. It's so balanced in color you can look at it upside down and get the same effect. :biggrin:

Oh......and... :confused: I think I know that cheerleader in the air. :wo:
She looks awful familiar. :eyebrow:

Oh wait... :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

That's pretty awesome Barry. :yoyo:

I hate to sound stupid, but you said a 108 yard run. The length of the field 100 yards like ours and he ran it from the end zone or is the field a tad longer? I know that sounds stupid, but just had to ask since I don't know the answer.  :shrug: :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

KySongDog

Yeah what Jim said.  More pics of the cheerleaders next time.   :biggrin:

I was on a Bahama cruise ship once and there was a bunch of the CFL players there.  Crazy guys!   They had a good time.   :eyebrownod:

pitw

Quote from: Bopeye on October 10, 2009, 12:43:16 AM

I hate to sound stupid, but you said a 108 yard run. The length of the field 100 yards like ours and he ran it from the end zone or is the field a tad longer? I know that sounds stupid, but just had to ask since I don't know the answer.  :shrug: :biggrin:

Bop up here we must have a little more land to use as the playing field is 110 yds long.  It's also wider and the end zone is 20 yds long.  We only get 3 downs so with the bigger field and one more person per team the passing game is used much more making for higher scores and a lot more fun to watch [in my opinion].   A lot of the guys playing also have to have off field jobs just to make ends meet so they play for the love of the game and that makes quite a difference too.

Hawks Feather

Barry,

Good pictures.  Especially the team with the white tops and black shorts.  To help you out we will be more than happy to send up some player reps and NFL Player union reps.  That way they players will start making extremely outrageous salaries and you can start to pay $75 for a ticket in the top row.  We are always looking to help out our friends up north.  The gopher doesn't look all that big when it is on the field, but when it makes it to the sideline it is huge.  That one is WAY bigger than any I saw out west.   :wink:

Jerry

Bopeye

That's pretty cool Barry. "The LOVE OF THE GAME". There's a novel idea. I don't think most of our pro's remember what that is...... :doh2: :rolleye:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

nastygunz

That cheerleader has powerful looking quadriceps  :biggrin:

Tikaani

Good to see you and the boys had a nice day out Barry.

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

alscalls

I do not watch football at all.......but if it were for the love of the game I surely would......What channel?   :laf: :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

TSN Al [I'm sure the only way you would get it south of the line would be internet or snail mail].
Didn't get tickets for tonights game and they win :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: wish I had been there cause it was a great game and 15F.