• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Home work sucks. %^$*#

Started by pitw, October 13, 2009, 09:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

Tikaani

For who Barry, you the neighbors the cats the dogs or for the boys.

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

FinsnFur

Ohhhh mercy, I can remember those days :doh2:
I think thats about the time I started drinking........................................heavier. :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Quote from: Tikaani on October 13, 2009, 09:42:09 PM
For who Barry, you the neighbors the cats the dogs or for the boys.

John

For me John :biggrin:  Dang them things are loud :puke:.  Bobby took the mouth piece out though and said"coyote call".  Sounded pretty good too. :biggrin:

pitw

I liked it better when he was doing home chores which consisted of looking after the turkeys.

Hawks Feather

Ask your wife which is worse in the house - saxophones or calls.   :laf:

So, is he taking the turkeys for a sled ride? 

Jerry

pitw

Quote from: Hawks Feather on October 13, 2009, 10:04:51 PM
Ask your wife which is worse in the house - saxophones or calls.   :laf:

So, is he taking the turkeys for a sled ride? 

Jerry

She wouldn't know yet cause she ran away to I believe a make believe meeting  :argh:

Yes that is exactly what he was doing.  They take the chickens for bike rides all summer long and I'll be danged if some of them don't actually enjoy it. :laf:

alscalls

Mine played the trumpet......I know what you mean Barry.....But when ya go to a concert down the road and see what they have learned it does make ya feel good. :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Hawks Feather

Quote from: pitw on October 13, 2009, 10:35:16 PM
She wouldn't know yet cause she ran away to I believe a make believe meeting  :argh:

Sounds like you married a smart woman.

Jerry

pitw

Al, Donny has been taking piano lessons for two years [his choice].  Bob just got started and I'm behind them whole heartedly as I like music but can't carry a tune on a radio :doh2:.  Bob is kinda/sorta smart too cause we were talking about his music last night and he said he will be staying in band for four years cause that'll let him miss French class's.  I agree with this choice to as music will do him more good than french in my opinion. 
Jerry she ain't that smart cause she had to clean the mess :innocentwhistle:

vvarmitr

Piano, good choice. Opens many doors & the chicks dig it!   :eyebrow:

alscalls

Quote from: pitw on October 14, 2009, 08:42:04 AM
Al, Donny has been taking piano lessons for two years [his choice].  Bob just got started and I'm behind them whole heartedly as I like music but can't carry a tune on a radio :doh2:.  Bob is kinda/sorta smart too cause we were talking about his music last night and he said he will be staying in band for four years cause that'll let him miss French class's.  I agree with this choice to as music will do him more good than french in my opinion. 
Jerry she ain't that smart cause she had to clean the mess :innocentwhistle:

I have played the Guitar since I was 12years old......and I would not ever want to quit..... :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls