• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2nd Annual North Bay Give-Away Results are in...

Started by Coulter, October 15, 2009, 07:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

We drew the names for the give-away earlier this year due to the waterfowl hunting excursion we are giving away. Anybody that bought a North Bay call or lanyard in 2009 was eligible to be drawn. A few of you guys were eligible numerous times. Anybody that bought a call from North Bay this year...thank you, your business was very much appreciated. and now for the list of winners...

Grand Prize - Bob Rozza  - Ellwood City, PA
Waterfowl hunting excursion with the North Bay Crew...

1st Prize - Randy Garrett - New Wilmington, PA
North Bay’s newest call, the TradeWind single reed duck call and a North Bay Lanyard made from winners choice of wood(s) and lanyard colors.

2nd Prize - Kyle Hunt - Kendallville, IN
Toxin 3” slate turkey call and a Corvus crow call both made from the winners choice of wood(s).

3rd Prize - Barry Halvorson - Metiskow, Alberta Canada (and I even spelled your name right Barry...I hope :huh:)
The new Pyper Predator call just released in 2009 along with a North Bay lanyard made from the winners choice of wood(s) and lanyard colors

Thank you again to everybody that purchased a call in 2009. The 3rd annual give-away will be announced around mid-November. Any calls or lanyards purchased from this date until the next drawing will qualify for the drawing in 2010.

Congratulations to all of the winners and good luck to everybody in next years drawing,
Steve

pitw

Holy Wow :biggrin: :biggrin:.  I'm flabber be gasted Steve and also awe struck.  As usual I don't know nothing about wood[or much of anything else for that matter] so that will have to be at your discretion.  Thank you from Canada.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Coulter

You were one of the guys that had numerous entries into the give-away Barry...I really do appreciate it. I do have some goodies in the shop as far as wood goes. Give me a day or two and I'll send ya a PM as far as what options I can offer. If you don't like any of the options I will make a wood run for something more specific that you want.

Thanks again,
Steve

FinsnFur

Geeeeeez it's like, I say it's like Christmas in here. :highclap:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com