• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Semps Ft.Hood post.

Started by nastygunz, November 08, 2009, 02:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

I didnt want to put this there but his post made me think of this:

"The Concord Monitor says that Merrimack Valley High School should allow Jordan Westgate, a graduating senior who has completed U.S. Army basic training, to appear in his high school yearbook portrait wearing his Army uniform and in company with the American flag"

They dont want to let this kid wear his uniform in front of the american flag for his yearbook picture,especially his cover, even though they allowed a moslem girl to wear her head gear in her picture because "its religious".

I  sent the article to the NH VFW and American Legion Commanders. Pretty damn sad when you have vets dyin here and abroad and he cant have his picture taken with his uniform in front of the american flag... A SLAP IN THE FACE TO EVERY VETERAN AND PATRIOT :argh:

KySongDog

It is this "political correctness" left wing liberal crap that is the root of it all.  I, for one, am sick of it.   :argh:

Tikaani

Sad to say. but the direction that the country is going we had better get used to having our faces slapped.
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

Jimmie in Ky

I believe it is high time we slapped back and sent a message that politicians will never forget. When a young man , proudof his service and uniform ,has no place in his higscholl yar book , nor can a christian pray on school grounds, But a muslim can  wear her berka for religious reasons. It is high tme we fight back ad slap[ th hell out of congress and the senate in hte next election. :argh:  :argh:  :argh: Jimmie

msmith

Amen Jimmie. I'm just afraid that with this health care BS, the damage may be done.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

FinsnFur

That garbage is getting more and more hardcore everywhere Nasty, especially in schools. And I agree it is completely absurd.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

2 years ago I had a women of the alternative persuasion who constantly jams her alternative manifesto down everyones throat tell me that my official portrait of President and Mrs. Bush was innappropriate in the work place. I told her I spent 6 of the best, prime, years of my life in the service of this country, what have you ever done for it?

And I said as President and First Lady I think it is highly appropriate that I display them in the work place and if you dont like it dont (naughty word,rhymes with trucking) look at it.

End of discussion and Dubya rode tall until I took him down in shame at NH's liberal Nobama vote.

Bopeye

Believe it or not I got in trouble a year ago for voicing my opinions on my politics in the break room. I got asked a question, I answered it and the next day I'm in my bosses office. It seems that one of our lesbians took offense to the fact that I was not for the political correct bullshit and that I didn't agree with killing babies, queers, dead beats living off the government that are capable of working, SOBs wanting my guns, taking God out of everything, but everything else flies.

That's when, for the first time, I took this crap personal. It's not a game anymore and I am not any kind of bada$$, but I do know how to stand on my own two feet for what I believe.

I still run the risk of my job every time I voice my opinion so I am selective about my fights, but I no longer believe in getting hit first. I now take it to the enemy left wing.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free