• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Yesterdays Rainbows (new, new pics)

Started by Todd Rahm, July 26, 2009, 08:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alscalls

The boy skunked ya huh Todd??........ :laf: :laf:
Thats OK it keeps him coming back...... :yoyo: :yoyo: Tell him good work on the supper!  :eyebrownod:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Tikaani

Great pictures Todd.  I always enjoy seeing pictures of kids hunting or fishing.  Looks like you had a great couple of days out with the family.  How is the weather down there, we have been hot and smokey from the fires in Minto and wood river.  One of these days we should get together some where in the middle and do some fishing.  By the way enjoy seeing the boy clean his own catch.

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

pitw

Man I love to see the lad cleaning fish :yoyo:  Way to many people are taught that their job is done once the fish or game is in the creel  :madd: You are doing it right Todd and my respect level meter just keeps going up :highclap:.  Nice looking fish cleaning shack you got there too.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Todd Rahm

Thanks fellas,

Between me, John, and Loren I think we might be able to cover the Alaska pictures for ya.  ;yes;

John it has been raining off and on for the last 3-4 days, matter fact most the time we was fishing it was raining on us. I'm all up for meeting in the middle or heck driving up to go fishing with ya. Just let me know when and where and give me a yell next time ya drive through Wasilla.

Barry, that cleaning shack is the wifes kitchen, and she has already informed me that the cleaning starts and stops with fish only.  :innocentwhistle: In other words I can't skinn the rabbits and what nots in there.  :roflmao:

Todd Rahm

Lol, No Al, he caught the biggest, but he didn't skunk me. I did catch one rainbow that day. His Nan put a $5 bounty out ther for the biggest fish though, so he was jazzed to had caught it that day.

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls