• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Season starter

Started by FinsnFur, April 11, 2010, 03:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Good looking lad with that really decent fish there Jim :yoyo:..  Man are you tearing them up this year :confused:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

iahntr

Right on!  :yoyo:  Nice catch(s)  :congrats:
Ya do any guiding?  :innocentwhistle:  I don't live that far away.  :iroll:  :biggrin:
Scott

FinsnFur

C'mon over Scott....they havent even started to spawn yet. We could make a weekend of it. I'll even put ya up. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Heck yeah I'd be interested in that. Might just hafta try and make that work.
Let me know about when you think the best time would be.   :eyebrow:
Scott

FinsnFur

Once the water hits 65 degrees we'll be dabbing salve on our thumbs from unhooking bass all day :biggrin: It's right around 50 degrees now so some more warm days and all "L"s gonna break loose.

I'm not sure if you got in on the cold front that came through tonight, but it's been hovering 80 in the middle of the day here for the last two or three days, which helps. But now were suppose have to normal temps which is in the sixty's for the next few days because of the front.

I got my girls every other weekend, this weekend is no, and next weekend I'll have them, etc.
When they are here, I'm all theirs. So your more then welcome any off weekend. It'd be fun. Oh and bring some salve for your thumb.
:doh2: That didnt sound right.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

pitw

Good grab Scott  :yoyo: :yoyo:  It should be a good time for sure  :biggrin:
I'll even help with the directions to his house for you, just as he gave them to me. :eyebrow:  Drive into town about ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a mile or less, then where the street veers right, turn left[at the neon sign] and proceed up a hill until you think you've gone far enough, then turn left again, drive up street until you see a house with a tree in the yard :confused:.  Then look for a semi nude dude dancing in the street :alscalls: :alscalls:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

LOL!

And he drove right to the house :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

iahntr

:confused:    LOL 
That should work.  :laf:
Scott

Hidehunter

great looking fish.  nice and healthy.   :yoyo:
Denver                                           

golfertrout

getting better Jim but i know you can do better :biggrin: those are good looking fish and i bet the boy loved the walleye :yoyo: :yoyo: