• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Wanderosia fishing

Started by Carolina Coyote, April 18, 2010, 08:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

I was down at the Hunt Club ( Wanderosia  ) last week and one evening we went out on one of the lakes fishing. This lake was built about 10 years ago and is now full of fish, there have been 8 lb Bass caught 2 years ago and some that have broke lines, the lake has Bass, Bluegill, Crappie, ShellCrackers, Brim, and some Hybrid Brim that gets up to 5 + lbs, no one has caught one of them yet, We had a good evening that day and caught about 25 Fish , Bass and Crappie. attached are a few pictures. cc

pitw

Man that looked like a good time eh.  I'm afraid I'd be letting you drive through all them stumps though :laf:.  How do they just decide to build a lake? :confused:
I say what I think not think what I say.

slagmaker

Easy. You decide where you want to dig a hole and let it fill with water. After it gets full of water stock it with fish.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

iahntr

Looks like a nice place, and sounds like it's stocked up great.  :congrats:
Scott

FinsnFur

:yoyo:
I was gonna say and you even got the biggest one :congrats:....then I scrolled down more. :doh2:

That looks like a nice place to whip some lures, thats for sure.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

There is not a lot of water on the property ( Creeks or small streams) We have three lakes on the property and this one was built in 1999, the other two lakes were there when we got the property. This pond was built leaving all the trees in it, the last couple of years a Track Hoe was brought in and dug out all the way around the lake as deep  and as far out as he could reach.  Bass caught that weight over 4 lbs are released back into the lake to let them continue to grow, an effort to grow some real Hogs, Picking the spot to put the lake was based on where the water was, leaving the trees in the lake was to benefit the Fish. All the trees have die and lots work has been done getting the logs out as they float to the surface. As i said I don't Fish that much anymore and the fish in the picture was the first fish that I had caught out of the lake. The other two Lakes dried out in the last couple of years because of the drought and all the fish died but have filled back up and restocked. The Lakes for sure are a fisherman's Paradise , when fishing  this lake just troll around the edge in a boat and cast out in to the stumps and drag them out, also walk around the edge, with all the stumps and logs down in the water is a haven for the fist. cc