• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Took a friend fishing

Started by slagmaker, June 02, 2010, 12:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

Went to a friends Monday evening and after a nice meal Steve and I decided to go throw some lures in the water and see what happened.

Well about 15 miniutes into being there Steve catches into this 6 and a half pound Bucket mouth.

Not 5 minutes later Steve hooks into this 7 pounder.

Steve was a happy feller.
I didnt catch anything but it sure was fun watching him fight them in.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

Holy crap!....someone been stocking that thing and taking good care of it. :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

That's a couple of hawgs there. :yoyo: Congrats to Steve. :highclap:

KySongDog

Nice bass for sure!   :congrats:    Did he release them? 

coyote101

WOW! Nice fish.  :yoyo: :yoyo: I've got to get to Indiana.  :biggrin: :biggrin:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

slagmaker

Yep he released them.

We only cought three fish the whole hour we were there. That second fish was a real fight. We were casting to see who could get closest to the slide you see in the background. Steve had gotten the clossest at about 5 yards shy and on his first crank of the handel that bass hit. It took him several minutes to drag him across. That fish tail danced at least 3 times and was doing the best he could to break what ever he could. I was kicking myself for not having a video camera.

might have been only three but it was a great time. The third fish was a bluegill that He cought on the same lure he cought the bass on. Some cheap little lure he got from friend. The bass actually broke a barb off of both the trebble hooks.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

iahntr

Scott