• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Best uncle ever!

Started by nastygunz, July 23, 2019, 05:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

When you give your favorite nephew a classic S&W Combat Master .22 revolver for his 21st birthday. Especially when the original owner was his deceased Grandpa:

Hawks Feather

You are a kind man.  I am sure that he appreciates it and will probably appreciate it even more in coming years.

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

I told him if he ever sold it grandpa would rise up out of his grave and give him an ass whuppin and when he was done I would give him a secondary whuppin.  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:👊👊👊.  It shows he has good character that more than having that beautiful revolver he was even more happy that it belonged to his grandpa.  I'm pretty sure grandpa is looking down and is pretty happy too.

FinsnFur

Wouldnt mind having that myself :eyebrow:

Best Uncle ever woulda got him a Kimber to go with it :innocentwhistle: :laught17:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

nastygunz

Grandpa only acknowleged 2 kinds of handguns, revolvers and the WW2 1911.  :biggrin:🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Quote from: FinsnFur on July 23, 2019, 09:54:08 PM
Wouldnt mind having that myself :eyebrow:

Best Uncle ever woulda got him a Kimber to go with it :innocentwhistle: :laught17:

JohnP

That is a gift he will cherish all his life. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

johnoh

That's an awesome gift that will last a lifetime.