• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

SnoDoe.

Started by nastygunz, November 16, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

My nephew hit the fresh snow this morning. Note open sights on the rifle, thats woods hunting in NH!

pitw

A fine looking specimen with a good looking animal.  Congrats.
I take it orange/red is an option?
You got about the same amount of snow as me. :confused:
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

Yessir orange is optional but pretty much everyone wears it. Every year the city slickers come up north to hunt and some of them should NOT be allowed too!

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

nastygunz

Even better, taken with a .270 given to him by his Grandpa👍🇺🇸

Okanagan

Great pic that tells a lot of story.

nastygunz

I like that hunting is a part of family history, stories and old guns passed down from generation to generation. I was with that  Young fellow when he shot his first deer at six years old. Now he is 19 years old and one hell of a Deer Hunter.   I feel sorry for kids that don't have that tradition in their family.  The boy often hunts with that rifle from his grandpa Tom wearing an old LL Bean wool traditional plaid and black hunting jacket that used to belong to his grandpa Don, my father, who the little fella is named after. Thats country!

JohnP

Thanks for sharing that bit of information about your family nasty.  Tell that young man to keep the story going.  We are not required to wear orange either but when my grandkids go out and I am capable of going with them I insist that they wear it, like you we are also getting to damn many "city folk" out here in the desert.  By the way what is all that white stuff?
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

Its what we call a dusting of snow!  13° above zero on Thanksgiving day !

nastygunz

Even wearing orange people still get shot here every year. A few years ago a state trooper from Massachusetts deer hunting in NH, shot and killed a lady jogging down the jogging path. Then two brothers and a father went out and I think one brother saw the other brothers white T-shirt poking out thought it was a deer blasted  him dead, crazy effers out there.