Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jimmie in Ky

He just hasn't gotten around to comitting to it yet Jim. But with the happeings of our last two trips together he is hooked and also has an idea of how a setup works :eyebrownod: Jimmie

KySongDog

Move me to the RED list.   :biggrin:

Got a cabin reserved and will be bringing arse and another buddy named No Neck.   None of us have any coyote calling experience so the woods should sound rather interesting......   :roflmao:

Semp

FinsnFur

Quote from: Semp on December 26, 2006, 09:08:19 PM
None of us have any coyote calling experience so the woods should sound rather interesting......   :roflmao:

Semp

Ahp!....aint buying that.  :nono: I already read some of the stuff you and Jimmie been conversing about.  :eyebrownod:

None of us are professionals Semp. Some of these guys just been at it more then others.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

I'm really looking forward to it.  Seems like one of the big keys to this coyote hunting business is being in the right spot where there are coyotes!  Duh, who wood a thunk that!  Now since Jimmie was so kind as to mark a SECRET map of LBL with all of the groups he's found.........  :innocentwhistle:

Semp

Jimmie in Ky

Sorry Semp, if you want one with all the groups it'll cost ya ten bucks :eyebrow: :eyebrownod: Jimmie

wayne p

put my brother as quite possibly.grant p

canine

Jim, Have you got a number for as many coyote junkies will be showin up??

V V, That sucks, can't they just elope out in Las Vegas? :sneer:  We'll have to setup a hunt here in Ohio sometime this winter, for sure.

JD

FinsnFur

Got ya covered Wayne...  :wink:

JD on the first page of this thread is the list...I'm keeping it as updated as possible, based on what is being posted. So you should get a fairly accurate count from that.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bopeye

Quote from: canine on December 27, 2006, 06:16:18 PM
Jim, Have you got a number for as many coyote junkies will be showin up??

I believe the color red will help you out JD. Go to first page and get your hooked on phonics out of the top drawer..... :biggrin:
Love ya man.... :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

canine

Hooked on Phonics :nofgr: :pout:..Why you hillbi.........aaaahh nevermind :biggrin:

Quite a list goin so far!!

JD

DirtyDog

Hey Felas, I just oked it with the little lady, and I will be there!  :eyebrownod:

Joe

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Bopeye

Quote from: NewDog on December 31, 2006, 08:24:35 AM
I just oked it with the little lady,

Joe

I might "oke it" with my little lady as well............ :wo: as soon as I figure out what it is..... :confused: :shrug:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

DirtyDog

I had to make sure she could live without my company for the weekend. I am just such good company, and all. I am actually suprised she hasn't asked if I could go away every weekend. :roflmao:

plinker

Alright I have sit back and watched you fellows talk about this long enough if something doesnt happen with my hunting partner i will be there. IM  new to the site and somewhat new to the sport. I have been calling some for a couple of years and not much success this might be my chance to learn   

CCP

Welcome to the site plinker! We all would like to see you at the LBL it will be a blast for sho :biggrin:

What area are you from?
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

plinker

Im from the central part of Ky. About 4 and a half hours away from LBL  have deer hunted the area some in the past its been 2 or 3 years sence i have been down there. There were plenty coyotes there then and sounds like they are still going strong.