• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Thanks to all

Started by Roundman, February 08, 2010, 07:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roundman

Another LBL is over and once again I had a blast. I want to thank everyone for taking the time to entertain some of us less experienced coyote hunters. It was great to stand around the fire and listen to the hunting stories, have a laugh, and watch young Curtis blow his new call. Each year I set back and listen to some of the same guys give advice and ask for nothing in return. The generosity of these guys is unbelievable, they set back and answer question after question without seeming to talk down to them. I got a chance to talk to many of the guys from years past picking up tips from each and everyone of them. Having the opportunity to set back and listen to Ed, Rich, Reggie, Jimmy, and all the rest makes the trip worth it for me.

This year I brought a different hunting partner with me. We covered a lot of ground calling in a grey fox that didn't give me a shot and a coyote that my partner Dan did shoot, but as most of ya know... we were unable to find. I didn't know until a little later this was the first one he has ever lost, maybe I'm bad luck :biggrin:....no that can't be. anywho

I hope next year is as good as this year was, I also hope to meet more of the new guys as well as seeing the LBL regulars.

Semp, I told my wife that you said "the Butt Out tool was dishwasher safe" and I can't post how she responded, but I can tell ya it ain't going in the dishwasher.   :eyebrownod:

KySongDog

Good seeing ya this year, Roundman! 

I can IMAGINE how your wife responded.  No need to say anything further.   :roflmao:

weedwalker

I was glad to see you made it to the LBL this year Mike. I hadn't seen you in a long time and it was good to talk to you again. I hope to see you there next year.

Ed

coyote101

I enjoyed talking to you Mike. Hope to see you again next year.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing