• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hogs at LBL?

Started by coyote101, September 06, 2018, 09:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Quote from: coyote101 on September 12, 2018, 07:20:00 PM

I believe KySongDog and weedwalker saw some hog sign not far from Wrangler's a few years ago. They reported it to the LBL folks, but I'm not sure what was done.

It was in area 10 several years ago.  The ground looked like a garden tiller went through it.  We reported it and the ranger said they would notify a trapper they use for hog control.  I believe weedwalker said he saw one once late in the evening while finishing up a stand.

JohnP

Quote from: nastygunz on September 08, 2018, 02:58:33 PM
I wish we had more piggies around here

Be careful of what you wish for.  Damn things are very destructive to everything they come into contact with.  The current feeling around here is shoot to kill on sight twenty-four seven. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

riverboss

I remember Ed And Jason seeing one right at dark!  Would love to get a chance at one.

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

Yes I saw a pig late one evening. I had shot at a coyote running across a field. I went to the edge of the field where it ran into a big briar thicket to look for the coyote and a pig ran out the other side of the thicket. I didn't get a shot at it. It was a small pig.

linemansteve

I haven’t seen any hogs but have shot two armadillos at the LBL. Steve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

JohnP

Quote from: linemansteve on September 30, 2018, 07:43:02 PM
I haven’t seen any hogs but have shot two armadillos at the LBL. Steve

Didn't know armadillos went that far east.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

slagmaker

According to my cousin Fozzy, there have been possums on the half shell hit on I69 there at Evansville. So that would have them way farther north than I would have expected.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.