• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Hypnosis show

Started by R Buker, November 09, 2009, 01:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R Buker

As many of you know, I am a hypnotherapist.  I've decided to expand my hypnosis business and the logical step is to move into hypnosis comedy shows.  Well, I did my first one on the Friday before Halloween at the local Holiday Inn.

Here's a few pics.  We had a ball.

Here are my ten volunteers awaiting instructions

After being hypnotized

This might look like a roll of duct tape but it's really an x-ray machine that you can look through clothes with!

Now they are ballerinas!

This gal was given a third eyeball on her fingertip.  She can now look places she's never seen before  (it's a family show!)  :-)

And now Burlesque dancers!!!!

By the way...  If you need entertainment at your event, I do travel....

:-)

golfertrout

hmmmmmmmmmm i dont believe hypnoses  :pout:works

bigben

I can't see the pics at work but after seeing with my own eyes I believe in someone being hypnotized.  I never knew that was what you did randy.  is that the trick you hypnotized those preds to come into your calling?

I imagine the pics are funny as heck. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

R Buker

Quote from: golfertrout on November 09, 2009, 01:50:55 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm i dont believe hypnoses  :pout:works

I always love it when people say that.  But, please explain how you can look at those pics and then say that...  :-)

bigben...  That's only one of the things I do for a living.  But, that business is growing so fast I may have to decide what I'm going to be when I grow up.  :-)

golfertrout

if you go to LBL maybe u can hypnotise me and then i may believe,untill then i dont. i can get 10 peps to act like idiots to. maybe u could cybertise me? :roflmao: :roflmao:

R Buker

You can get ten people to act like that?  I doubt it.  Get 10 strangers up on a stage in front of 150 people and get them to act like burlesque dancers and such. Get pics and then post them here.  You'll be my hero if you can do that.

golfertrout

if i payed them to do it    o yes they would :wink:  if i could hypnotise peps i would be one rich feller  can u hypnotise fish and deer and yotes to?   ur getting sleepyyyyyyy big fish now bite my hook :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

R Buker

I shot a deer that was walking toward me on Saturday.  He was only twenty feet away from where I was standing on the ground. I had to reach over and grab my rifle.  He was either hypnotized or really stupid.

msmith

Hey Randy, can you do smoking cessation through hypnosis? I'd like to try that on my mom.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

alscalls

I would like to have my wife believe she dont live here no more....can ya do that or is it illegal?    :roflmao: :roflmao:

Nice pics..wish I had been there!
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

bigben

I tell ya i have seen the hypnosis shows that I seen at a local Renaissance faire.  I have seen it 4 different times and each time different people up on stage.  remember not everyone can be hypnotized, only those that are willing to do it will be able to.  those that have it in their minds that they won't ever do it won't.  atleast that is what we were told by the fella I seen.  I believe it.  maybe at the world predator expo you can do a hypnosis act on some of the pros that are goin to be there.  that would be a sight. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

R Buker

msmith, Smoking cessation is a very common use of hypnosis.  But, like bigben said, it only will work on those willing to be hypnotized.  So...  if she was wanting to quit and decided to use hypnosis for helping her, it would work great...

Sorry, alscalls, your wife outbid you.  I hear there's a nice place for rent in the paper this week.  :-)

bigben, sign me up for the expo.  I have a few things for a few of them...

golfertrout

Todd Rahm

QuoteAs many of you know, I am a hypnotherapist.

Nope never did know that Randy.  :confused:

Looks like fun though and could be amusing. But I think if ya was real good at it.....................we would all still be at PM.  :roflmao:

alscalls

She cant out bid me!!!   :holdon:   I hide all the money by paying the bills with it before she goes shopping..... :biggrin:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls