• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

AWH's 2010 Tourny pics

Started by awh, May 31, 2010, 10:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awh

(Modified to delete a pic that was to small for contest.)

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

weedwalker

Looks like you had a good day fishin. :yoyo: Way to go. :yoyo:
Hope you and Lilman have a good time at New River. That's one place I've always wanted to fish too.

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

awh

14"

14"

16"

248.5 " total

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

16"

16"

280.5" Total

And this next pic is for Jim.
Fought it for the longest time, nearly broke me off on a few occasions. But she was landed and I knew she was a keeper...

What? Lets see you catch a worm off a small bass..... :alscalls: