• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Handy little scales!

Started by Teamroper, January 12, 2011, 02:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teamroper

I picked this set of scales on Amazon but you can get them on Ebay too. They run from about $7-$10 sent to the house. The scales go up to 88 lbs. One big plus that I like about them is that they also have a thermometer in them. The only problem is that it records in Celcius.  :confused: Just remember the number and do the conversion when you get home.  :wink:

All and all I really like mine. It reads out to hundredths on the scale and it has a tare button and will lock when the weight settles down. And last, it weighs just ounces.

This is what is it called on Amazon and Ebay-  40Kg 28g Digital Hanging Luggage Fishing Weight Scale
Just paste and copy that title and it should come up.

When you stop learning from everybody else you are going backwards.

There's nothing like roping, riding and shooting, but boy, my horse hates it!-Teamroper

pitw

What's the problem with Celsius :shrug:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Teamroper

Quote from: pitw on January 12, 2011, 02:36:29 PM
If you mentioned Celsius around here to some people they would think the Romans were coming!  :alscalls:
When you stop learning from everybody else you are going backwards.

There's nothing like roping, riding and shooting, but boy, my horse hates it!-Teamroper

Hawks Feather

Quote from: pitw on January 12, 2011, 02:36:29 PM

You only get 100 degrees to go from frozen to boiling.  We get more.  Isn't more better than less.  (I know, this one is going to bite me in the butt.)

Jerry

FinsnFur

I like it. I cant believe they dont make one with Fahrenheit.
Ohhhhh I spose those all got shipped to Canada :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Don't make a lot of cents to target Canadians with their less than 10% of your population :confused:.  Maybe there is something afoot down there that you guys don't know about yet :eyebrow:, check wiki for further updates :alscalls:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

bigben

how accurate is it?  I need one for fishing and would like one for hunting. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.