• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Ten Eagles...

Started by HuntnCarve, May 06, 2016, 03:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

My wife told me to paint something other than calls for a change.  I had never painted on cloth.  So she suggested canvas "tote bags".  So I did a few, then a few more...
My older sister needed a gift for for her Bald Eagle watching friends that she met over the years watching eagle cams.  So she asked me to do up a few.  This latest batch of ten makes a total of twenty four eagles that I've done.

Here's a look at some others that I've painted.

Did not mean to bore you. Thanks for looking!

HuntnCarve
Dave

Carolina Coyote

Not boring at all Dave, beautiful job on the paintings, you sure have the talent.  :congrats: cc

FinsnFur

Wow :thumb2:
Your ability to produce such incredible, portrait like, detail, amazes me Dave. Awesome work.
I would love to set down and look for the little difference in those Eagle paintings  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on May 07, 2016, 08:05:27 AM
Your ability to produce such incredible, portrait like, detail, amazes me Dave. Awesome work.
I would love to set down and look for the little difference in those Eagle paintings  :eyebrownod:

Jim could work quality control.  Send them all to him and he will check them over.  Any not meeting his expectations will be given to his friends as Christmas presents.    :biggrin:

Jerry

HuntnCarve

Boy!  That sounds like a win win for all :confused:  Thanks for volunteering Jim's services Jerry.  While he's evaluating the work, I can be using his kayak doing some fishing. :laf:

Dave

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

pitw

How would one keep anyone from stealing your grocery's in them bags?  Man that be cool.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Quote from: Hawks Feather on May 07, 2016, 12:30:11 PM
Quote from: FinsnFur on May 07, 2016, 08:05:27 AM

Jim could work quality control.  Send them all to him and he will check them over.  Any not meeting his expectations will be given to his friends as Christmas presents.    [emoji3]

Jerry
Hey! I like that LOL

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Dale

Ten Eagles, sounds like a good Indian name for you...   :biggrin: 

excellent work though, have you ever considered giving up your day job and make a career out of painting?...  it'll definitely be a source of income when you retire...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

HuntnCarve

Dale,

A few weeks back the company I worked for decided my services were no longer required.  Totally unexpected I might add. :shrug:
I am ten years away from retirement.  So suddenly things changed for the wife and I.  Meantime, I am testing the waters trying to find a solution.  The painting is one of them hopefully.  Thanks for the kind words and the inspiration.

"Ten Eagles"
HuntnCarve
Dave

FinsnFur

Quote from: HuntnCarve on May 09, 2016, 06:21:52 AM
A few weeks back the company I worked for decided my services were no longer required. 

Sounds to me like they stole your work :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Dave

You're a talented guy, Dave.  Maybe this is just an opportunity???