Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Hawks Feather

JohnP

Transparency is good.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Okanagan

Lookin good!  Wonder how well permanent marker ink would stay on while fished?  The stripes might wash out to translucent as well. After seeing our spotted shrimp recently, I might try marking every other groove with an orange or other colored stripe. Stripes and spots, orange and brown, blue stripes…?

pitw

Quote from: Okanagan on June 08, 2020, 05:33:12 PM
Lookin good!  Wonder how well permanent marker ink would stay on while fished?  The stripes might wash out to translucent as well. After seeing our spotted shrimp recently, I might try marking every other groove with an orange or other colored stripe. Stripes and spots, orange and brown, blue stripes…?

Are tese to target LGB... fishy's?
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

I think LGB fish are protected if you fish for them you could be charged with a hate crime🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

FinsnFur

I don't think it would stay on a very well at all Clyde. I was pouring small amounts of the leftover plastisol onto the table in puddles to let it set up. I would then write the recipe on it and hang it up. To this day you can touch any one of them and smear it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Unfortunately I have seen plumbers crack and mechanics crack but I have never seen fish crack 🐟🐟 :innocentwhistle:

Quote from: Todd Rahm on June 07, 2020, 12:33:44 AM
Fish Crack!!!

Okanagan

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 08, 2020, 09:32:29 PM
I don't think it would stay on a very well at all Clyde. I was pouring small amounts of the leftover plastisol onto the table in puddles to let it set up. I would then write the recipe on it and hang it up. To this day you can touch any one of them and smear it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Good to know about that stuff. You spared me from failure!

I read an article years ago about tying white flies and carrying felt pens to color them to match whatever bugs were at the river.  I used felt markers to put spots and stripes on fiber and yarn jigs, but it just made them look ugly.  Didn't help the fishing the only time tried.