• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Come onnnnnnn here

Started by FinsnFur, April 11, 2022, 08:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

April 11th and I havent even had decent enough weather to take the yak out fishing. By the looks of the forecast the cards are stacked against me.
Shoulda bought a lawn chair instead of a kayak :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

hang in there young fella you'll be elbow deep in bass before you know it :yoyo:

Hawks Feather

You will have lots of time for a lawn chair later in life. Enjoy your time anticipating what is to come by going back and looking at some of the pics and videos from prior years.

nastygunz

bigben

spose to be 72 here in pa today jim.  I didnt get the boat out but maybe a time or two last season.  prob ought to get it ready and maybe jack some jaws. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

nastygunz

65 and sunny here today I checked the lake and all the ice is gone I'm hitting it next weekend! :yoyo:🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟

FinsnFur

Water temps low 40s here  :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

We have had 30 - 50 mph wind the past three days. On a good note I did see a fish fly by that I think was from Iowa.

pitw

Live mit it. Snowed the last three days and the cow people around me are too busy fighting scours to worry about fishing. 
I say what I think not think what I say.

Okanagan

Frost this morning and snowed awhile this afternoon, unusually cold and latest snow the old timers can remember, here almost in the NW corner of the lower 48.   I'll take it over spring calving in a blizzard or treating scours. 

nastygunz

being a country boy I'm glad I know what scours is and doubly glad that I'm not dealing with it ha ha. :innocentwhistle: