• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Showcase, Holzer Howlers, by Brad Holzer

Started by Brad H, May 31, 2007, 09:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad H

Thanks, and welcome Randy. I figured you'd find us here eventually. :yoyo:

Like I've mentioned before, This howler has been boxed up and ready to go for quite some time. Now it has a destination, and I think Kevin will be happy with it. :congrats:

Brad

Brad H

The pleasure was all mine guys. And I will donate more as long as it's a directly related to this board. :yoyo:

Brad

Pilgrim

Rick223

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

ohiobob

Kiyitec
Congratulations on winning the call,,,I guess I will have to throw my Birthday speech away until next year  :fingerx:
I had a Speech all ready thanking Brad for the Birthday present and all that other "movie of the week" stuff  :biggrin:
One good thing that has come out of this is: My Wife roots for me now ! for some reason she has been asking me a lot of questions about these calls and ALL the other "needs" and wants,,maybe,,just maybe she will Remember this stuff around Christmas  :innocentwhistle: well that is IF we are still Married  :biggrin:  :holdon: :shck:
Thank you Brad H for the "CHANCE" of ,one of us peons winning a HIGH Quality Call of yours  :highclap:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

KySongDog

Congrats Kiyitec!   Awesome call!   :congrats:

nailbender

:highclap:  Congrts Kiyitec!  You lucky devil!

willowcreekcalls