• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

So sorry or you are

Started by Bushymonster, January 31, 2008, 06:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bushymonster

I didn't realize this is the forum that talks trash about some of my best friends. If I had know I wouldn't have wasted the five minute it took me to get on this forum. Would you PLEASE delete me and I don't expect a reply, I prefer not to hear back from you. You don't talk trash and except to get new users. It takes two A$$holes to start a rumor and you loose people, more people spread the word as I will to keep your counts down. So goodbye and you guys have a lot of fun spreading rumors and talking you're crap. For anyone that is a friend of mine that come here you know I am cool with you. I know my friends are honest and do go to other forums. :biggrin: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :sarcas3: :sarcas3: :sarcas3: :sarcas3: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Todd Rahm

First, don't be offended, but who are you anyway?  :shrug:

and don't ya think this is kinda hypocritical?

QuoteI prefer not to hear back from you. You don't talk trash and except to get new users. It takes two A$$holes to start a rumor and you loose people, more people spread the word as I will to keep your counts down.

Seems to me you would be the worst offender in this group, as ya throw the baby out with the bath water, instead of addressing your problem strait on.

And if your that quick to board rage, maybe you keep better company with the folks you refer to as friends?

So feel free to spread the word, because if your likes are afraid to address the situation,  and play childish, play ground games, I for one wouldn't mind your like staying where ever the heck it is ya stay?  :confused:

Hopefully I'm wrong and your a good fella on a bender, but hey I can only read into the post so much.  :wink:

HaMeR

QuoteI for one wouldn't mind your like staying where ever the heck it is ya stay?   :confused:

Hopefully I'm wrong and your a good fella on a bender, but hey I can only read into the post so much.    :wink:

Thats what I'm thinking too.  :yoyo:

Appears he was offended by the Byron South Seminar post for some reason.  :shrug:  If you don't want a dog in a fight keep it on a leash. If you don't want to read a thread keep your mouse off of it.  :wink:  Besides,, there may be some truths in that thread & I for one cannot say one way or the other because I do not know the whole story but I won't doubt any words from either side of that thread because I do not know the whole story.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Welcome to the site Bushy  :biggrin:

Fortunately we have a NON dictatorship board running here. If a member comes in and posts something about how bad he hates Randy Anderson...well then that's his prerogative. If he loves Randy Anderson... :eyebrow: that's his prerogative also.

The same for anything hunting or fishing related, whether it be a product or a person....every one has their opinions. Who are we to say that's wrong and delete the post?  :shrug: I DO know of a forum that exercises that type of dictatorship. If you'd like a link let me know.  :wink:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

fuzz624

Hey there Bushybastard.I dont know what your problem is but you kinda pissed me off.Everyone here is free to speak there mind.If you dont like it,I dont really care.So,dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Fuzz

FinsnFur

Quote from: HaMeR on January 31, 2008, 08:49:16 PM

Appears he was offended by the Byron South Seminar post for some reason.  :shrug:

He's from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, HaMeR. Probably rattled over the OPHA thread.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

That could be. I checked his profile & he posted to leave BS alone if you don't know him.  :sad: :argh:

The OPHA thread would be another reason tho. Oh well, Folks come & go on all the boards.  :shrug:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

5 SHOTS

He wasn't in too big of a hurry to go, as long as he spent clicking on smileys.  :wo:                                                           sorry, ruthless post, right?  :doh2:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.